Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

Default Need help/advice...

I've been waking up feeling like shit and feeling like I could vomit and have small pains in my stomach...
    I also feel really tired by around lunch time and once I get home from school, all I want to do is sleep but then I have to exercise, so by the end of the day I'm fucked. I am eating properly and since this has been happening I've been going to bed early as. I am getting like 9 to 11 hours of sleep and still feel like this. It's been happening for the past few days now and just wanna know if you guys could help me out in anyway?

Thanks in advance!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

There could many factors as to why you currently feel like this .
    Have you been having tests / exams at school ? If so then stress could be playing a big part .As you are not being woken up to vomit , then it will more than likely be psychosomatic .In simple terms your brain is playing tricks on you .
    If stress / depression / anxiety have been a factor in the last few weeks or whats to come in the future then it could be your state of mind rather than an illness .

As for the sleep , It's a vicious circle .The more you have the more tired you will feel .Try setting your alarm 2 hours earlier 1 day and force yourself to stay awake until you would normally go to bed .Then make your alarm go off at normal time .

If the vomiting feeling gets worse or actually makes you vomit , then you have a viral infection or a bug of some sort .

If it does not get worse and stays the same , then it is more than likely some of the above if not all of the above .Try doing something different after school or at the weekend and see if makes life easier for yourself .

Hopefully you feel better real soon

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!