Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak

    It's out, works, whateves.

    http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-...w-to-tutorial/


    Edit: This shit comes bundled with some shitty Chinese made "equalvant" AppSync called PPSync. To be able to remove this and actually install .ipa files, be sure not to install an actual working AppSync. Add this repo to Cydia 'http://cydia.angelxwind.net/' and then look for 'Complete PPSync Remover'. Download/install and reboot, should be gone.

    This poorly written PPSync causes all kinds of problems until you actually remove it, from app crashes (Safari, App Store, Cydia) to phone crashing altogether.

    For AppSync, add the repo 'http://cydia.appaddict.org/' and install 'AppSync 7.0+'

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chewtoys; 06-25-2014 at 11:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Android King mattking45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

    Default

    i wonder why it will install a chinese piracy app??

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

  3. #3
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    i wonder why it will install a chinese piracy app??
    Why not dude? Chinese piracy is the best piracy.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    i wonder why it will install a chinese piracy app??
    PP25 is a pretty reliable pirated App Store.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  5. #5
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Will check this out tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the share dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    Will check this out tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the share dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No prob, been tired of tether booting for a while

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member COYOT3_CBSclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    No prob, been tired of tether booting for a while
    http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-...w-to-tutorial/

    Step 2, part B isn't working. It won't let me press on the back ????? It is not recognizing it as a button.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COYOT3_CBSclan View Post
    http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-...w-to-tutorial/

    Step 2, part B isn't working. It won't let me press on the back ????? It is not recognizing it as a button.
    What type of iPod?

    Also, you have to open iTunes, and make sure your device is seen by iTunes, then keep iTunes open and then run the jailbreak.

    Make sure to keep the thing unchecked too.


    Edit: Don't forget to run as Admin also, forgot to tell you. It'll install the Pangu app, but after clicking it and rebooting the couple times it will not install Cydia.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chewtoys; 06-25-2014 at 11:35 PM.

  9. #9
    Member COYOT3_CBSclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    What type of iPod?

    Also, you have to open iTunes, and make sure your device is seen by iTunes, then keep iTunes open and then run the jailbreak.

    Make sure to keep the thing unchecked too.


    Edit: Don't forget to run as Admin also, forgot to tell you. It'll install the Pangu app, but after clicking it and rebooting the couple times it will not install Cydia.
    I am on an iPod 5, running iOS 7.1
    I unchecked box. I had iTunes running on the latest version (11.2.2). It recognized my iPod just fine. I ran Pangu in Admin mode.
    This is what it looks like when I hover over the black dot compared to the black ????


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COYOT3_CBSclan View Post
    I am on an iPod 5, running iOS 7.1
    I unchecked box. I had iTunes running on the latest version (11.2.2). It recognized my iPod just fine. I ran Pangu in Admin mode.
    This is what it looks like when I hover over the black dot compared to the black ????

    Try backing up your phone and restoring it fresh, then jailbreak, then apply backup to it.

    I had to restore mine because I had a untethered jailbreak, shit would not compute

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.