059D4800 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    059D4800 01000000
    E0000000 80008000

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Zodiac

How are you finding all these dvar addresses? I thought most were already found.. Good job, if they're tested working

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZdThGd View Post
    How are you finding all these dvar addresses? I thought most were already found.. Good job, if they're tested working
    It helps when you know what your doing xD. You waste all your time with impact mods and crap, You don't even bother to search for interesting things. Search thing's other then impact and bullet penetration stuff and you'll find interesting thing's.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHax View Post
    It helps when you know what your doing xD. You waste all your time with impact mods and crap, You don't even bother to search for interesting things. Search thing's other then impact and bullet penetration stuff and you'll find interesting thing's.
    You're an idiot. just cause i don't release anything else doesn't mean i don't make other shit. Assumptions. I prefer posting and making impact mods cause i have an interest in wallbanging. It's not any more time wasting to make an impact than any other code.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

SHADOW. WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME ANYMORE?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

Contact info:

Kik Username: themaniac007

Good job Shadow. Are they tested?

Hacking Site: ExposedCodes

Wii YouTube Channel: xBoMb3r

Gaming YouTube Channel: LlamaJewBomba

Quote Originally Posted by ZdThGd View Post
    You're an idiot. just cause i don't release anything else doesn't mean i don't make other shit. Assumptions. I prefer posting and making impact mods cause i have an interest in wallbanging. It's not any more time wasting to make an impact than any other code.
    Your right how silly of me can I please have that ban code for black ops that we all know doesn't exist. Or perhaps a code that allows me to Brick someones Wii xD. Your just butthurt cause Bully called you out and you can't deliver. You can talk all the trash you want but this is all the proof of how incompetent you are xD. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...ac-s-Codeslist
    OH MY GOD BAN FOR BLACK OPS WII oh wait.........Not possible as for what Nero is doing with Jakey there legit. I have made mistakes with bytes and other thing's as Exploit has pointed out in the past. When you post about wall bangers and Bans that don't exist then challenge a person who is and has been in a computer science class at a college level (Bully) once again proves you incompetence. I can't even think of a better situation then your's when you are calling me out on stuff when you ask where I am getting the DVAR addresses from -_-. I got them from fucking Santa Claus for Christmas where the hell do you think I'm getting them. Like I said before stop caring about stupid ass impact mods and look up different shit and you will find out. Really your incompetence on all of this is staggering.

Bad Company

Badge

Visual proof please

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHax View Post
    Your right how silly of me can I please have that ban code for black ops that we all know doesn't exist. Or perhaps a code that allows me to Brick someones Wii xD. Your just butthurt cause Bully called you out and you can't deliver. You can talk all the trash you want but this is all the proof of how incompetent you are xD. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...ac-s-Codeslist
    OH MY GOD BAN FOR BLACK OPS WII oh wait.........Not possible as for what Nero is doing with Jakey there legit. I have made mistakes with bytes and other thing's as Exploit has pointed out in the past. When you post about wall bangers and Bans that don't exist then challenge a person who is and has been in a computer science class at a college level (Bully) once again proves you incompetence. I can't even think of a better situation then your's when you are calling me out on stuff when you ask where I am getting the DVAR addresses from -_-. I got them from fucking Santa Claus for Christmas where the hell do you think I'm getting them. Like I said before stop caring about stupid ass impact mods and look up different shit and you will find out. Really your incompetence on all of this is staggering.
    Damn dude chill tf out, no i'm not mad at bully at all. Seems like you're the mad one writing all this shit. I was just fucking with bully cause he's an over cocky faggot that treats everyone like a wannabe. And yes there are ban codes, if nero didn't release them to you that's too bad. They don't ban your account they ban parts of it like your ally list, recent players, classes, texts, stuff like that.