Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default [SC7E52] Combo Codes

    Multiplier
    Code:
    Player Speed [[email protected]]
    053255F8 XXXXXXXX
    
    Sticky Grenades [[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    054F5518 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    054F5518 01000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Disable Dogs Damage [[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    054F2178 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    054F2178 01000000
    E0000000 80008000

    Zombies
    Code:
    Disable Spawning [[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    054F10D8 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    054F10D8 01000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Zombies Don't Attack [[email protected]]
    28200FA0 0000XXXX
    059D4800 00000000
    CC000000 00000000
    059D4800 01000000
    E0000000 80008000

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Zodiac

    Default

    How are you finding all these dvar addresses? I thought most were already found.. Good job, if they're tested working

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZdThGd View Post
    How are you finding all these dvar addresses? I thought most were already found.. Good job, if they're tested working
    It helps when you know what your doing xD. You waste all your time with impact mods and crap, You don't even bother to search for interesting things. Search thing's other then impact and bullet penetration stuff and you'll find interesting thing's.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Zodiac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHax View Post
    It helps when you know what your doing xD. You waste all your time with impact mods and crap, You don't even bother to search for interesting things. Search thing's other then impact and bullet penetration stuff and you'll find interesting thing's.
    You're an idiot. just cause i don't release anything else doesn't mean i don't make other shit. Assumptions. I prefer posting and making impact mods cause i have an interest in wallbanging. It's not any more time wasting to make an impact than any other code.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default

    SHADOW. WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO ME ANYMORE?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

  6. #6
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    Good job Shadow. Are they tested?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hacking Site: ExposedCodes

    Wii YouTube Channel: xBoMb3r

    Gaming YouTube Channel: LlamaJewBomba

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZdThGd View Post
    You're an idiot. just cause i don't release anything else doesn't mean i don't make other shit. Assumptions. I prefer posting and making impact mods cause i have an interest in wallbanging. It's not any more time wasting to make an impact than any other code.
    Your right how silly of me can I please have that ban code for black ops that we all know doesn't exist. Or perhaps a code that allows me to Brick someones Wii xD. Your just butthurt cause Bully called you out and you can't deliver. You can talk all the trash you want but this is all the proof of how incompetent you are xD. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...ac-s-Codeslist
    OH MY GOD BAN FOR BLACK OPS WII oh wait.........Not possible as for what Nero is doing with Jakey there legit. I have made mistakes with bytes and other thing's as Exploit has pointed out in the past. When you post about wall bangers and Bans that don't exist then challenge a person who is and has been in a computer science class at a college level (Bully) once again proves you incompetence. I can't even think of a better situation then your's when you are calling me out on stuff when you ask where I am getting the DVAR addresses from -_-. I got them from fucking Santa Claus for Christmas where the hell do you think I'm getting them. Like I said before stop caring about stupid ass impact mods and look up different shit and you will find out. Really your incompetence on all of this is staggering.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Visual proof please

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    197
    Points
    364
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Zodiac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHax View Post
    Your right how silly of me can I please have that ban code for black ops that we all know doesn't exist. Or perhaps a code that allows me to Brick someones Wii xD. Your just butthurt cause Bully called you out and you can't deliver. You can talk all the trash you want but this is all the proof of how incompetent you are xD. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...ac-s-Codeslist
    OH MY GOD BAN FOR BLACK OPS WII oh wait.........Not possible as for what Nero is doing with Jakey there legit. I have made mistakes with bytes and other thing's as Exploit has pointed out in the past. When you post about wall bangers and Bans that don't exist then challenge a person who is and has been in a computer science class at a college level (Bully) once again proves you incompetence. I can't even think of a better situation then your's when you are calling me out on stuff when you ask where I am getting the DVAR addresses from -_-. I got them from fucking Santa Claus for Christmas where the hell do you think I'm getting them. Like I said before stop caring about stupid ass impact mods and look up different shit and you will find out. Really your incompetence on all of this is staggering.
    Damn dude chill tf out, no i'm not mad at bully at all. Seems like you're the mad one writing all this shit. I was just fucking with bully cause he's an over cocky faggot that treats everyone like a wannabe. And yes there are ban codes, if nero didn't release them to you that's too bad. They don't ban your account they ban parts of it like your ally list, recent players, classes, texts, stuff like that.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:19 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.