Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default Fucked up my phone

    So yeah, I thought I'd fuck around with my old droid razr hd and root it.

    It was on kitkat 4.4.2 or some shit and I tried restoring/wiping it, the system write failed and it wrote some other stuff then restarted.

    Now when it boots up, it either randomly crashes or sits at the "Please wait, this may take a few minutes." screen for an eternity.

    I'm new to this whole android thing and I know there are a few members here with experience in that field.

    >pls help?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  2. #2
    Member Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    flash your old rom back maybe it will work

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Android King mattking45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

    Default

    The cpu may be in a bootloop but that most of the time happens from you overclocking your phone very high. I doubt thats the reason why. And where did you get the root tool from?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

  4. #4
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    I followed this thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449705 Then I proceeded to follow this guide that was linked: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2307439

    I never backed up my rom, so I'm not sure if it's possible to revert back to it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  5. #5
    Android King mattking45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tripping
    Posts
    1,197
    Points
    1,795
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    I followed this thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449705 Then I proceeded to follow this guide that was linked: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2307439

    I never backed up my rom, so I'm not sure if it's possible to revert back to it.
    im not really sure about that, the best i could do is skype you. add me: sexygrandpa6969

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

  6. #6
    Member Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Points
    1,680
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Points
    1,680

    Default

    try this
    http://trendblog.net/fix-soft-bricke...rst-aid-guide/

    I have used it before . pretty simple to understand and does what it says it can .

    As for rooting , I pissed about with an Samsung S3 & got rid of alot of bloatware and annoying apps .When i got a Note 2 i haven't found a reason to root it as of yet .There is no benefit that i have found so far that makes me want to mess with it .When i get note 4 that comes out in September then i might fuck around with it .But i may leave it vanilla and flog it instead .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Fable; 07-13-2014 at 02:22 PM.

  7. #7
    Member Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    try this
    http://trendblog.net/fix-soft-bricke...rst-aid-guide/

    I have used it before . pretty simple to understand and does what it says it can .

    As for rooting , I pissed about with an Samsung S3 & got rid of alot of bloatware and annoying apps .When i got a Note 2 i haven't found a reason to root it as of yet .There is no benefit that i have found so far that makes me want to mess with it .When i get note 4 that comes out in September then i might fuck around with it .But i may leave it vanilla and flog it instead .
    thats what i did say flash your phone with orginal rom

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Points
    1,680
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Points
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlişanTurk View Post
    thats what i did say flash your phone with orginal rom
    Maybe you miss understood what was on that site .It's not about just using your saved Rom as Insane has already stated he didn't make a backup .This site shows you how to flash or restore your device back to a working state regardless of whether you have a backup or not .

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    I'm not really understanding that guide, to me it seems so vague.

    I've got a clockwork recovery .img file and I've got an SD card I can put it on, I can get into recovery mode on my phone, but it only works half the time and it really pisses me the fuck off.

    So I guess a new question I've got is, my final goal is to root my phone. Is there a way that I can do this without doing a complete recovery? I'm so lost on this stuff and all I want to do is run Dsploit >.<

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  10. #10
    Member Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    I'm not really understanding that guide, to me it seems so vague.

    I've got a clockwork recovery .img file and I've got an SD card I can put it on, I can get into recovery mode on my phone, but it only works half the time and it really pisses me the fuck off.

    So I guess a new question I've got is, my final goal is to root my phone. Is there a way that I can do this without doing a complete recovery? I'm so lost on this stuff and all I want to do is run Dsploit >.<
    Yes you can root your phone with this akp
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...-root-t2130276
    works on all phones

    Download this akp and download it:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1368232060

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Dr. Death; 07-13-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:16 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.