Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wheretohide Steam ID: riverboy879

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/wheretohide

Default Who is your hero?

"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended." Batman Dark Knight Rises
    When i was little i would be asked almost every year by an english teacher who my hero is, now i would mostly chose my dad because that's what all the kids did but it wasn't until yesterday that i really thought about it due to a post made on twitch. The reason why i thought about this so randomly was because of a post made by the mod gr1ffind00r on thedeluxe4's twitch channel regarding the messages that are sent to deluxe 4 on a daily basis about how he means something to others. When thinking about who my hero was a lot of people came to mind but one person/thing in particular that stuck out was Codeleakers. The first time i came on here was in 2010 for some wii codes like a lot of others did and i had already known about xat so i decided to check out our xat chat; Let me first give you a little detail on the xat chat... It was mostly lurkers and the irc still is and sometimes they wouldn't take kindly to new people but they did to me and i still don't know why because i was an asshole back then. So anyways in 2011 was when i decided that i would join Codeleakers because i had made a couple friends on the xat chat and wanted to see what all the rage was on the forum. Now i haven't really told anyone this but 2011 was also a pretty shitty year for me because my brother who was adopted by my parents left at 18 to live with his biological mother after making a 1 week visit, he is back now after 3 years with her and she turned out to be really crazy but it was a shitty time because i had known him my whole life. Another shitty thing that happened was my sister in 2008 had a child now i knew she wasn't cut out for motherhood and was a really trashy mother had been smacked with a lawsuit by my parents to gain custody of my niece because of the really trashy parenting and living condition my niece had to live in and my parents won but it was still a bad point in my life because i had to deal with the fact that my sister and parents were fighting over my beautiful niece. Now this last thing is probably the worst time in my life, my grandmother died on december 11th, 2011. I was very close to my grandmother she was always the first to congratualate me on anything i did and it was a sad point in my life. So now that i told you how shitty 2011 was i can now come back to the point i made which is how Codeleakers is my hero more than anything, i chose Codeleakers because it was an escape for me. Coming onto the forum browsing, posting, conversing was an escape from the shitty point in life i was having at the time because it was fun to look at posts and laugh at some of the videos posted or talk to people like Aids, Beaver, Smeller, Slowski, Goober, abg, insane dragon, and chumlee. As batman stated, yes batman, Anyone can be a hero even if its as simple as putting a coat on a little boy to let them know that their world isn't ending. Codeleakers showed me that my world wasnt ending and allowed me to escape from all the shit that was happening and allowed me to see the light in dark situations.

I just want to thank aids for making codeleakers and sticking with it because without it i would probably be pretty depressed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Yes, yes I do. No one can beat my ass kissery skills
    ^thanks tenza^
    [img][/img]

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

ur mawm

smeller

Codeleakers is basically the only reason i'm even alive right now. The friends I've made here have literally helped me from committing suicide multiple times. I never thought i'd make it this far in life even though i'm only 18. People like Red58, Slowski, Goober, Box, Deadry, Atmos, etc.. are truly great friends when it comes down to it and shit gets real.
    Another person that has influenced my life greatly is Matt Haag, or Nadeshot. I'm probably going to get some shit for saying this but the way he lives his life and how he acts on a day to day basis in his videos, streams, and at events is such a great model for how I ultimately want to live my life. I'm very far from it right now, but the compassion he shows towards those less fortunate than him is inspiring. He's got a great attitude towards his goals as well which is something I hope to adopt someday.
    /feels

oh and 0zzy go fuck yourself.

Last edited by Slowduck; 08-06-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Does Not Exist
    Phantom
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redshift70

Quote Originally Posted by Exploit View Post
    satan
    classy. I don't know if I have a hero. I'll have to think.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: wheretohide Steam ID: riverboy879

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/wheretohide

It doesnt really matter what people post on this thread its just that i wanted to say this shit before i forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Yes, yes I do. No one can beat my ass kissery skills
    ^thanks tenza^
    [img][/img]

Let's be serious here people

SHAFT ME DADDY
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xX_BiGFooTT_Xx

you're my hero ))))))))))))))

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Honestly everyone that I communicate with is my hero, I suffer from a deep depression that only people on wii, this site, and ps3 have honestly cured. I live around where I trust no one. at all and the people on call of duty and here actually kept me alive. I mean like when I first got moderator, that impacted to me very largely and I enjoyed it, talking to everyone on here just kept everything going better, like my depression came from all my rejection and loneliness that I was tired of dealing with and once I started wii, the real world just faded, coming on here, I met my haters but I gained some good friends. and now on PS3 I am playing and I have friends on there too, soon I will have college to go to(August 14th) and then I will be mostly on tapatalk and here trying to keep my friends and talk to everyone, but if i didnt have my friends from all online, i probably would've committed suicide, and I just wanna thank everyone who was there for me and who I still talk to.. Those are my heroes.

PS4 Profile:

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

People on this site are my heros.
    Beaver, Red58, Poseidon, Fuzed, Tony, Smeller and a lot more people have helped me through some ruff patches in my life.

Everytime I have a issue, this site is the first place to ask.
    Most people on this site are my heros.
    Out side of this site, a youtuber named ZackScott has really helped me a lot also. If I ever want a laugh, I always watch his videos.
    Those are my heros.

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Geohot