Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,305
    Points
    10,694
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,305
    Points
    10,694
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default Advanced warfare multiplier reveal


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington
    smeller's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,445
    Points
    2,095
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,445
    Points
    2,095
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

    Default

    looks like shit

    they need to cut the futuristic bs out

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    smeller


  3. #3
    Member Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    413
    Points
    788

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    After Black Ops 2 Call of Duty was getting boring

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    This was so yesterday.

    Like I said, it looks like Black Ops 2 multiplayer just with a next-gen update.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  5. #5
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    "cod is just the same thing every year re-skinned"
    "every call of duty game is the same"

    They finally release something a bit different and still there are hate comments. What the fuck do you people want from a call of duty game?????
    As far as im concerned, this game is going to be so fucking badass. I watched the entire multiplayer reveal yesterday live from gamescon and I can say that i was so impressed. They brought the gametype War back (now called momentum), they brought back hardpoint, and they brought back ctf. They have a ranked playlist (league play) so you KNOW they will heavily be supporting esports which is fucking awesome for the community. SHGames actually listed to the community when developing this game unlike Infinity Ward did for ghosts. I can't wait till this game comes out in the fall. I'm actually going to pre order the day 0 edition in a couple of hours.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Elite Distortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    "cod is just the same thing every year re-skinned"
    "every call of duty game is the same"

    They finally release something a bit different and still there are hate comments. What the fuck do you people want from a call of duty game?????
    As far as im concerned, this game is going to be so fucking badass. I watched the entire multiplayer reveal yesterday live from gamescon and I can say that i was so impressed. They brought the gametype War back (now called momentum), they brought back hardpoint, and they brought back ctf. They have a ranked playlist (league play) so you KNOW they will heavily be supporting esports which is fucking awesome for the community. SHGames actually listed to the community when developing this game unlike Infinity Ward did for ghosts. I can't wait till this game comes out in the fall. I'm actually going to pre order the day 0 edition in a couple of hours.
    A bit.............. Cod needs to end. So does every other stupid sequel. Assassin's creed battlefield. You beaver are going to fall to the same trap to simply take your money. Buy it. It the same arcade shooter with I have to say pretty bad animations I hope they fix that.


    Oh and a low skill gap

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

  7. #7
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
    A bit.............. Cod needs to end. So does every other stupid sequel. Assassin's creed battlefield. You beaver are going to fall to the same trap to simply take your money. Buy it. It the same arcade shooter with I have to say pretty bad animations I hope they fix that.


    Oh and a low skill gap
    Advanced warfare is actually expected to have a pretty high skill gap which I'm really looking forward too.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,981
    Points
    5,116
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    "cod is just the same thing every year re-skinned"
    "every call of duty game is the same"

    They finally release something a bit different and still there are hate comments. What the fuck do you people want from a call of duty game?????
    As far as im concerned, this game is going to be so fucking badass. I watched the entire multiplayer reveal yesterday live from gamescon and I can say that i was so impressed. They brought the gametype War back (now called momentum), they brought back hardpoint, and they brought back ctf. They have a ranked playlist (league play) so you KNOW they will heavily be supporting esports which is fucking awesome for the community. SHGames actually listed to the community when developing this game unlike Infinity Ward did for ghosts. I can't wait till this game comes out in the fall. I'm actually going to pre order the day 0 edition in a couple of hours.
    I wasn't trying to make it sound like I was saying its the same COD every year. Actually I'm pretty excited because they're bringing back Hardpoint, CTF, SnD and League Play. Also not to mention that they have the new exo-suits with abilities that replace perks and have brought back scorestreaks.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  9. #9
    Elite Distortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Advanced warfare is actually expected to have a pretty high skill gap which I'm really looking forward too.
    I feel you are wrong

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

  10. #10
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
    I feel you are wrong
    >doesn't like cod because he's bad at it (most likely)
    >bashes every call of duty that comes out
    >call of duty out sells battlefield or whatever the fuck you play every single year
    >???
    >

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.