Results 1 to 10 of 20
08-13-2014, 03:34 AM #1
Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Global Reveal Event
08-13-2014, 06:27 AM #2
To me all of advanced warfare is just advanced bullshit. I mean the so said "tsunami" they have on one map isn't even a tsunami it just stops, Battlefields better at this point (Not that I don't like battlefield) i mean they don't have all this bullshit of shooting grenades out of your hand and jumping 10ft in the air. I loved black ops 2 but ghost that was just a big bullshit soup...well hopefully black ops 3 comes out or something in the past not the future.
08-13-2014, 07:18 AM #3
1) Actually takes gunskill to kill someone now due to the dashes and double jumps
2) The gunskill needed to kill someone now creates a large skill gap, so now people who actually suck at the game, will suck at the game and won't be rewarded for being bad (death streaks etc..)
3) Massive amounts of customization options (who doesn't want a badass character?)
4) Hardpoint and War (momentum) have returned in the playlists.
5) Ranked playlists have returned
6) SnD has returned as well (great for the competitive side of things)
7) Lots and lots and lots of guns to choose from (over 400 customization options w/ guns alone)
And touching on your point of dynamic map elements, I actually hate those. Sure graphics wise they may look cool or whatever, but when you're actually playing the game, they're annoying as fuck tbh. Especially when you're playing competitively and you're trying really hard to focus.
Your point about shooting grenades out of your hand makes no sense, because that's just like saying it's bullshit that people are allowed to throw grenades in the previous call of duty's. It's the same concept, just a different animation.
At this point, Battlefield and Call of Duty are COMPLETELY different games and can no longer be compared in my opinion. With Battlefield: Hardline coming out this fall (I think it's this fall), there will be very little comparisons made between that and call of duty simply because they're so different. Battlefield has huge ass maps and a lot of dynamic elements while call of duty tends to have smaller maps and less dynamic map elements. They attract two different types of players
08-13-2014, 07:31 AM #4
08-13-2014, 07:35 AM #5
08-13-2014, 07:37 AM #6
08-13-2014, 09:35 AM #7
08-13-2014, 09:53 AM #8
08-13-2014, 10:05 AM #9
CoD and BF are both FPS. Cod cant because BF is just to advanced to be compared to cod
08-13-2014, 10:36 AM #10