Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Default Official Call of Duty«: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Global Reveal Event

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

To me all of advanced warfare is just advanced bullshit. I mean the so said "tsunami" they have on one map isn't even a tsunami it just stops, Battlefields better at this point (Not that I don't like battlefield) i mean they don't have all this bullshit of shooting grenades out of your hand and jumping 10ft in the air. I loved black ops 2 but ghost that was just a big bullshit soup...well hopefully black ops 3 comes out or something in the past not the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dlink View Post
    To me all of advanced warfare is just advanced bullshit. I mean the so said "tsunami" they have on one map isn't even a tsunami it just stops, Battlefields better at this point (Not that I don't like battlefield) i mean they don't have all this bullshit of shooting grenades out of your hand and jumping 10ft in the air. I loved black ops 2 but ghost that was just a big bullshit soup...well hopefully black ops 3 comes out or something in the past not the future.
    Don't knock it until you try it. Advanced Warfare is going to be fucking awesome, and let me tell you why.
    1) Actually takes gunskill to kill someone now due to the dashes and double jumps
    2) The gunskill needed to kill someone now creates a large skill gap, so now people who actually suck at the game, will suck at the game and won't be rewarded for being bad (death streaks etc..)
    3) Massive amounts of customization options (who doesn't want a badass character?)
    4) Hardpoint and War (momentum) have returned in the playlists.
    5) Ranked playlists have returned
    6) SnD has returned as well (great for the competitive side of things)
    7) Lots and lots and lots of guns to choose from (over 400 customization options w/ guns alone)

And touching on your point of dynamic map elements, I actually hate those. Sure graphics wise they may look cool or whatever, but when you're actually playing the game, they're annoying as fuck tbh. Especially when you're playing competitively and you're trying really hard to focus.

Your point about shooting grenades out of your hand makes no sense, because that's just like saying it's bullshit that people are allowed to throw grenades in the previous call of duty's. It's the same concept, just a different animation.

At this point, Battlefield and Call of Duty are COMPLETELY different games and can no longer be compared in my opinion. With Battlefield: Hardline coming out this fall (I think it's this fall), there will be very little comparisons made between that and call of duty simply because they're so different. Battlefield has huge ass maps and a lot of dynamic elements while call of duty tends to have smaller maps and less dynamic map elements. They attract two different types of players

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowduck View Post
    Don't knock it until you try it. Advanced Warfare is going to be fucking awesome, and let me tell you why.
    1) Actually takes gunskill to kill someone now due to the dashes and double jumps
    2) The gunskill needed to kill someone now creates a large skill gap, so now people who actually suck at the game, will suck at the game and won't be rewarded for being bad (death streaks etc..)
    3) Massive amounts of customization options (who doesn't want a badass character?)
    4) Hardpoint and War (momentum) have returned in the playlists.
    5) Ranked playlists have returned
    6) SnD has returned as well (great for the competitive side of things)
    7) Lots and lots and lots of guns to choose from (over 400 customization options w/ guns alone)

And touching on your point of dynamic map elements, I actually hate those. Sure graphics wise they may look cool or whatever, but when you're actually playing the game, they're annoying as fuck tbh. Especially when you're playing competitively and you're trying really hard to focus.

Your point about shooting grenades out of your hand makes no sense, because that's just like saying it's bullshit that people are allowed to throw grenades in the previous call of duty's. It's the same concept, just a different animation.

At this point, Battlefield and Call of Duty are COMPLETELY different games and can no longer be compared in my opinion. With Battlefield: Hardline coming out this fall (I think it's this fall), there will be very little comparisons made between that and call of duty simply because they're so different. Battlefield has huge ass maps and a lot of dynamic elements while call of duty tends to have smaller maps and less dynamic map elements. They attract two different types of players
    I just think that they need to go back in time and do more WW1 or WW2 I mean I fell like black ops 2 was the last good call of duty, but battlefield is way more advanced then cod I like the bigger maps,the guns,and the sniping I like both but battlefield has the upper hand they have better graphics,guns,map,and etc. I mean battlefield was the first FPS that I played on my PlayStation 3 and it was fun bad company 2 always has me. Who knows if this will be good bad or just bullshit but what ever it is i'll problem be playing battlefield 4.

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dlink View Post
    I just think that they need to go back in time and do more WW1 or WW2 I mean I fell like black ops 2 was the last good call of duty, but battlefield is way more advanced then cod I like the bigger maps,the guns,and the sniping I like both but battlefield has the upper hand they have better graphics,guns,map,and etc. I mean battlefield was the first FPS that I played on my PlayStation 3 and it was fun bad company 2 always has me. Who knows if this will be good bad or just bullshit but what ever it is i'll problem be playing battlefield 4.
    COD and BF can't be compared, no the same game nor the same producer.

Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Bitcoin:

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    COD and BF can't be compared, no the same game nor the same producer.
    You tellem' Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    The game looks great. What mostly got my attention is that you can customize your weapons a lot, your killstreaks, your character and also when you are making a weapon there is this fire range thing where you can practice your weak how good it is. Dude obviously they can fly since is the future. Wow is dumb how people hate the game before a release and at the end they love it (except ghost), but that's how people did talk about black ops 2 when they said it was really futuristic, if you don't like the game then don't buy it and stop crying, some people like them.

Also this going to be for ps3 right? I'm not buying a dam ps4 for a game
    xb1/ps4/xbox 360/ps3 are the platforms it will be released on.

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    The game looks great. What mostly got my attention is that you can customize your weapons a lot, your killstreaks, your character and also when you are making a weapon there is this fire range thing where you can practice your weak how good it is. Dude obviously they can fly since is the future. Wow is dumb how people hate the game before a release and at the end they love it (except ghost), but that's how people did talk about black ops 2 when they said it was really futuristic, if you don't like the game then don't buy it and stop crying, some people like them.

Also this going to be for ps3 right? I'm not buying a dam ps4 for a game
    Its amazing how people can be hypocrits. "I want something new, its the same COD every year!" Well here you go, SH Games changed the direction, added a bunch of new stuff, and on top of that you xbox fucks still get that DLC a month early.

Bitcoin:

Contact info:

CoD and BF are both FPS. Cod cant because BF is just to advanced to be compared to cod

Ready set go it's the time of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Its amazing how people can be hypocrits. "I want something new, its the same COD every year!" Well here you go, SH Games changed the direction, added a bunch of new stuff, and on top of that you xbox fucks still get that DLC a month early.
    xbox>playstation