Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default A new tool for injectable mods

I have been working on this idea for a while but i thought after seeing dns's thread and getting hyped about trying to get the site more active i thought i may as well share.

I use mpgh to get all of my injectable mods, but the site is slow as shit. Its a fucking hassle to browse, so for personal use i decided to make a tool.

I dont have the gui finished but its pretty much done, it has a library of .dll injectables for multiple games that allows me to inject with a single program and without having to search for the specific files easily. Basically you select your game from a window and it shows you the available mods with a description of what they do, you select it or multiple and hit inject.

Whoopty doo right? well im going to host and update on a server a library of dlls for various games such as unturned, the program will automatically download these files as they are updated and give a description of how to use them and what they do.

It has a built in injector, and im trying to figure out how to get it to automatically recognize what game is open so that it injects to the process without you having to select it.

Im busy as fuck, concidering i have a new girl friend, and trying to keep up with my summer work so dont expect it to be released any time soon, but im going to try and post pics of the gui before the weekend.

When its done im going to post on mpgh a shitty version, and tell them if they want a full one to come to CL to get the real download.

BADDA BING new users who are active with pc games

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tony; 08-13-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Does Not Exist
    Phantom
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redshift70

Good idea

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XPlanetAwesomeX

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I have been working on this idea for a while but i thought after seeing dns's thread and getting hyped about trying to get the site more active i thought i may as well share.

I use mpgh to get all of my injectable mods, but the site is slow as shit. Its a fucking hassle to browse, so for personal use i decided to make a tool.

I dont have the gui finished but its pretty much done, it has a library of .dll injectables for multiple games that allows me to inject with a single program and without having to search for the specific files easily. Basically you select your game from a window and it shows you the available mods with a description of what they do, you select it or multiple and hit inject.

Whoopty doo right? well im going to host and update on a server a library of dlls for various games such as unturned, the program will automatically download these files as they are updated and give a description of how to use them and what they do.

It has a built in injector, and im trying to figure out how to get it to automatically recognize what game is open so that it injects to the process without you having to select it.

Im busy as fuck, concidering i have a new girl friend, and trying to keep up with my summer work so dont expect it to be released any time soon, but im going to try and post pics of the gui before the weekend.

When its done im going to post on mpgh a shitty version, and tell them if they want a full one to come to CL to get the real download.

its against mpgh rules to post links to other websites so it will get removed so good luck with that but also great idea to post some of those hacks on here i will post some too i already posted one for mw2 rez

Schizophrenic Serial Rapist
    Destroyer of Wack Threads

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/newhaxcom

That's that shit we like. Good luck with the project, and school. Hope to see it here some day bro.

אהיה אשר אהיה
    I do what I do because of who I am. I am not who I am because of what I do.

[ CL's Content Guidelines ] <-Read the shit.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Heres a pic of the gui as of now, im open to ideas.

you currently select the mod using a drop down menu, this only allows one mod to be injected at a time so it will change in the future, im working on the description setup still

PSN: xSoda22x
    Zombie Master
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XSoda22x PSN ID: xSoda22x Steam ID: xSod22x

Sense you xant post site links on mpgh make a opening for the app and sy "beta" stable version at codeleakera

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

anyone know of a decent free host i can use? im not looking to host more than 100mbs because i will be swapping out the files rather then letting them build up

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XPlanetAwesomeX

anyone know of a decent free host i can use? im not looking to host more than 100mbs because i will be swapping out the files rather then letting them build up
    here you go http://www.000webhost.com/ 1500MB disk space and 100gb data transfer per month but if you want to host something else i have others

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

I doubt that would work, free hosting tends to freak over suspicious files being downloaded from their servers.

epicly memed

Schizophrenic Serial Rapist
    Destroyer of Wack Threads

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/newhaxcom

Just make yourself a dropbox account for it

אהיה אשר אהיה
    I do what I do because of who I am. I am not who I am because of what I do.

[ CL's Content Guidelines ] <-Read the shit.