Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Smudge Deadpool

  1. #1
    Member TheRealMarkofJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default Smudge Deadpool

    First time doing a sig like this

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    right side of tag is flawless. Left side of the render the smudging got sloppy. Would try adding some textures to your tags, it can make a huge difference.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member TheRealMarkofJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltwaterduck View Post
    right side of tag is flawless. Left side of the render the smudging got sloppy. Would try adding some textures to your tags, it can make a huge difference.
    do you have any i could use ? dont know where to find them >.>

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMarkofJ View Post
    do you have any i could use ? dont know where to find them >.>
    try this on this tag and see what it looks like


    erase the parts that don't flow

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member TheRealMarkofJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltwaterduck View Post
    try this on this tag and see what it looks like


    erase the parts that don't flow

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    dope! Now I would just want to make your signature POP, use a soft brush and take a bright color from your signature and brush half of his chest and half of the area below him and his shoulder and half the area above him and set it to what looks best. <-sorry for the cluster fuck of a sentence

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member TheRealMarkofJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltwaterduck View Post
    dope! Now I would just want to make your signature POP, use a soft brush and take a bright color from your signature and brush half of his chest and half of the area below him and his shoulder and half the area above him and set it to what looks best. <-sorry for the cluster fuck of a sentence
    tried to understand what you meant ._.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default

    Or you could do some color dodge near the focal to add a nice effect and if you want me to take a screenshot of what I mean I can.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member TheRealMarkofJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    71
    Points
    117

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApexDesigns. View Post
    Or you could do some color dodge near the focal to add a nice effect and if you want me to take a screenshot of what I mean I can.
    would be appreciated ^^

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMarkofJ View Post
    would be appreciated ^^
    http://prntscr.com/4f8mh1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.