Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79

Thread: Ebola updates

  1. #21
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    whodat?
    Idk but look at the date it was tweeted


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  2. #22
    Retro's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,590
    Points
    2,316
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,590
    Points
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowduck View Post
    Idk but look at the date it was tweeted


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    @Tenza

  3. #23
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Bro you're retarded? Ebola causes fever, there's this mirrors or cameras that can check your temperature and see if you got fever and incase you have you will be quarantined. What I'm saying is that now they should check every single passenger that goes in planes, and in order to check them fast they should develop some new technological device to test people faster because testing one by one would make flights a lot slower.
    Oh so if someone has a fever (just one of multiple symptoms btw) they should be detained? People get sick and develop fevers all the time so just because someone has one doesn't mean they have fucking Ebola.
    Please use logic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #24
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Sure man they gonna take the risk is not ebola, then what? Oh gawd there's an epidemic because he through It was a cold, sorry... no dude you're not gonna take the risk right? Unless you want the full blame because you took the risk because you through it was fever.
    I for one want to be the one go down in history as having a "fever" that's really ebola and infecting half of the western hemisphere. Do you know how bad ass that would be? Fuck dude, you're missing out.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #25
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I for one want to be the one go down in history as having a "fever" that's really ebola and infecting half of the western hemisphere. Do you know how bad ass that would be? Fuck dude, you're missing out.
    yeah im with fear on this one

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #26
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I for one want to be the one go down in history as having a "fever" that's really ebola and infecting half of the western hemisphere. Do you know how bad ass that would be? Fuck dude, you're missing out.
    Just killed off half the North American population. Worth.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

  7. #27
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Sure man they gonna take the risk is not ebola, then what? Oh gawd there's an epidemic because he through It was a cold, sorry... no dude you're not gonna take the risk right? Unless you want the full blame because you took the risk because you through it was fever.
    You know how much panic that would cause? People panicking is literally the last thing the government wants.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #28
    Member COYOT3_CBSclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    States
    Posts
    311
    Points
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I for one want to be the one go down in history as having a "fever" that's really ebola and infecting half of the western hemisphere. Do you know how bad ass that would be? Fuck dude, you're missing out.
    Lol, thats what I am talking about... If I found out I was infected, I would spit into a spray bottle sort of thing and have it made into a shoe. So when I walked it sprayed it everywhere and contaminated everyone.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #29
    Fuzed Gaming
    Join Us
    Fuzed's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fate Dizhl Steam ID: None

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COYOT3_CBSclan View Post
    Lol, thats what I am talking about... If I found out I was infected, I would spit into a spray bottle sort of thing and have it made into a shoe. So when I walked it sprayed it everywhere and contaminated everyone.
    You're a faggot.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Rep doesn't lie!

  10. #30
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default Ebola updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    And your point in spreading it is? Cause an end of the world? Depopulation?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.