Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Getting real tired of everything I do online being tracked/monitored.

As time passes more and more web browsers start using reporting agents. It gets real old combating these things. Even mozilla has gotten to be a pain. Turn off choose what I share and everytime it closes and you re open it you have to select to turn it off over and over. Nothing but a pain. And well you can pretty well forget about internet explorer. Hell it's always sharing what you view. And why are they doing it? to compile lists. Why are they doing that? To sell them. (ad companies, marketing agencies, competing companies, and your government)
    I say kill all that noise. Switch to Midori. Midori doesn't track you. Midori is the first truely free web browser.
    Anyway thought I'd share. I can't stand web browser sizing me up. I don't want to be directed to something. I don't want google to use what I previously looked at to determine things more suited for what they think I may be searching for. I just want to input a few words for search criteria then press enter and things pertaining to what I just put in pop up.

Anyway if you are tired of this crap then switch to Midori.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    As time passes more and more web browsers start using reporting agents. It gets real old combating these things. Even mozilla has gotten to be a pain. Turn off choose what I share and everytime it closes and you re open it you have to select to turn it off over and over. Nothing but a pain. And well you can pretty well forget about internet explorer. Hell it's always sharing what you view. And why are they doing it? to compile lists. Why are they doing that? To sell them. (ad companies, marketing agencies, competing companies, and your government)
    I say kill all that noise. Switch to Midori. Midori doesn't track you. Midori is the first truely free web browser.
    Anyway thought I'd share. I can't stand web browser sizing me up. I don't want to be directed to something. I don't want google to use what I previously looked at to determine things more suited for what they think I may be searching for. I just want to input a few words for search criteria then press enter and things pertaining to what I just put in pop up.

Anyway if you are tired of this crap then switch to Midori.
    did you reference that from MC shan

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Whats Mc shan?????

Midori is falling through the cracks, elementary os attempted to bring it back for everyone. Maybe get more devs involved in keeping it going. I really like it. I liked it so much I actually donated.
    More buzz about Midori is much needed. People need to break away from being easily tracked. Make those that track you work for it.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

gentoo browser

Just to let you know, you have to run Firefox as admin for changes like reporting agents and shit to stick.