Thread: Post Collection

CL Original
    Since 2008
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Post Collection

Lets see here. Not much activity. Post your collection of whatever you use for recreational purposes (bongs, pipes, mods, etc.)
    • MFLB (Flight)
    • Glass Bowl (Astro)
    • Dugout w/ Hitter
    • E-cig

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Just moved from Eureka Cal to Vancouver WA, and left all my old tools back there with a buddy since I didn't like to travel with that stuff on me.

Bought the bong about two weeks ago, just a small guy to get me buy. Want to buy a decent vape for 'dry herbs', looking at the DaVinci vapes or the PAX vape. Also looking into decent glass pipes, no stupid designs, just clean hit.

But here's what I got, just picked up a half oz of OG Kush and a half of Blueberry Kush for a solid 200$

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CL Original
    Since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Just moved from Eureka Cal to Vancouver WA, and left all my old tools back there with a buddy since I didn't like to travel with that stuff on me.

Bought the bong about two weeks ago, just a small guy to get me buy. Want to buy a decent vape for 'dry herbs', looking at the DaVinci vapes or the PAX vape. Also looking into decent glass pipes, no stupid designs, just clean hit.

But here's what I got, just picked up a half oz of OG Kush and a half of Blueberry Kush for a solid 200$
    Dat shit look dope. Want my tid bit on dry herb vaporizers? I love my flight box but I always feel jewed by the pricing. You mentioned the DaVinci and Pax. I have no experience with the Pax but as for the DaVinci (also hit Volcano and box units) I do. I like my MFLB more so than that...

If I had to do this whole thing again and get new pieces. Or whenever I upgrade. I'd go with a desktop dry herb vaporizer. The flight box is most likely the best for price and quality. The Pax is known to have issues.

But desktop dry herb... Why? Well I don't usually take my flight box out and around with me. I don't wanna lose it by mistake or get caught with it. I'd Arizer Extreme or something up to a water bong. But if you must portable vaporizer. Flight box or rip off product. It's only a piece of wood with a copper wire wound inside it neatly and stainless steel mesh...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 9222 View Post
    Dat shit look dope. Want my tid bit on dry herb vaporizers? I love my flight box but I always feel jewed by the pricing. You mentioned the DaVinci and Pax. I have no experience with the Pax but as for the DaVinci (also hit Volcano and box units) I do. I like my MFLB more so than that...

If I had to do this whole thing again and get new pieces. Or whenever I upgrade. I'd go with a desktop dry herb vaporizer. The flight box is most likely the best for price and quality. The Pax is known to have issues.

But desktop dry herb... Why? Well I don't usually take my flight box out and around with me. I don't wanna lose it by mistake or get caught with it. I'd Arizer Extreme or something up to a water bong. But if you must portable vaporizer. Flight box or rip off product. It's only a piece of wood with a copper wire wound inside it neatly and stainless steel mesh...
    I'm always open to opinions!

I'll check out the flight box, and in WA it's legal for rec. use so smoking in public isn't a problem for me.

Been thinking of getting a nice desktop vape also, just a whole lot more variety there.

I appreciate the advice, heard Pax battery kills over and stuff, major power draw or whatnot.

CL Original
    Since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I'm always open to opinions!

I'll check out the flight box, and in WA it's legal for rec. use so smoking in public isn't a problem for me.

Been thinking of getting a nice desktop vape also, just a whole lot more variety there.

I appreciate the advice, heard Pax battery kills over and stuff, major power draw or whatnot.
    Yeah Pax's major drawback is the sticking of the mouth piece and battery dying. Both mechanical design flaws that should be acknowledged but unavoidable. Like tbh, I wouldn't do anything but Flight cause price is perfect for what you're getting. For a desktop rig, I'd get Arizer Extreme which'll kill at dry herb and even do concentrates. You already got a water piece. You can rig that up to the Arizer if you find the vapor to 'dry' and you will be set ideally.Total cost is like $350 for what I said. You'd be a king on a mountain. If you like e-cig crap I'd probably recommend a vape ape glass globe attachment.