Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default BWH Clan (Bully Wii Hacks)

A few people on the site discussed new ways to bring in more people for coding. Not just for Wii but all gaming consoles and computers in general. Examples are Coder's, Modder's, Programer's, GFX Designers, and Software Developers. The reason behind it is again to get people more involved and want to learn more about coding and computers. The clan is basically gonna be run like WiiPlaza same rules apply. The examples of the clan tags are as follows.

Wii (Black Ops & MW3): Your [email protected] exp [email protected]

Playstation: [BWH]YourName or YourName_BWH or (If dexed or jail broken) [email protected] exp's [BWH]Shadow, Shadow_BWH, and [email protected]

Xbox: [BWH]YourName or YourName_BWH or (If dexed or jail broken) [email protected] exp's [BWH]Shadow, Shadow_BWH, and [email protected]

You can add colors if you want it's your choice and there are no resections on the colors it's what you want. I'll use my name on Black Ops right now as a exp
    Shadow@BWH

The requirements are as follows.

Requirements

1. Must be a active staff member on the site (No brainier)
    2. You have to have a coding ability or programming ability of some sort (No brainier)
    3. No BS if you start making a issue your tag will be removed after the Zach aka Taco issue I'm sick of children and there childish antics I think that goes for all of us. I know it won't be completely skid free but at least legitimate member's will be sorted out just as WiiPlaza is.
    4. "It'll be open to people with at least 3 memberships on this site. Since member is default, 2 more are needed." (Quote from Bully)
    5. legit voting system is required

Members

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    CH90
    [email protected]

Site Link and Link's about the Information

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

I think you mean that someone must be an active member on the site not a staff member

The way it's set up to make it easier to see who is just bullshitting and who can really do what they say they can. So it's like this you are a member of the site automatically. Then you send in the app and post code's, programs, art or software that you have made to prove you can do what you say you can do. The 3 memberships is what is changing. I'll use myself as a example I am a Member, Coder and Moderator on the site so I have 3. If you can code and prove it you will get coders status and so on and so forth. We just ask that people be honest and prove to us your legit before any decisions are made. It helps keep the clan clean from unwanted people who ither credit steal or lie about there abilities. I'm not gonna say no to someone who can do all of the coding and programing because someone lied and credit stole code's or stuff and have them get a spot in the clan. We want legitimate people.

Fuck off with your wii shit.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xGod420 Steam ID: Tickle_My_Pickle_XD Wii Code: xReAcTii0nZx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xGod420 Kik Username: WhoIsYourDaddy420

So whats the point in this clan besides getting people?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowduck View Post
    Fuck off with your wii shit.
    WTF

Last edited by RED 58; 10-28-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Merged

To teach people thing's about Mac's, Microsoft and Gaming Consoles. There's going to be a new area put on to the site in some time where you can get help on programs software or really anything with computer's. I'm going to be posting my Strata and A+ Criteria at some point for lessons and teaching's about computer's, mother boards, drives and many other thing's. There's also going to eventually be a place where tutorials on C+,C++, Java Script, HTML and Python. It's a mix of a bunch of stuff really.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xGod420 Steam ID: Tickle_My_Pickle_XD Wii Code: xReAcTii0nZx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xGod420 Kik Username: WhoIsYourDaddy420

ohh ok great to know

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

You realize game cheating is becomming a thing of the past right?
    If you are learning coding you should put in an app for indie dev on the new consoles. I did and it took months for nintendo to get back to me. But sure enough they did and I now have a cat-dev.
    Also have access to some of the best support I've seen in a long time. I can tell you for sure that all first and third party game devs have gone to the public with monitoring.
    You'll notice on the Nintendo platform that once given the cat-devR (just a retail console with development capabilities) or a cat-dev (a full development console) you get a green check mark next to your nnid. (It just means you are verified through nintendo) With the cat-dev R and some permissions from the game developer you then see in game ram on your touch screen.
    This enables approved users to view glitches and cheaters in real time. Also allows for screenshots to be sent directly to the developer. This enables the game/console developer to patch out glitches/cheats and ban users with little expense to the developer.
    It's kind of cool they put it back on the users for this. (As if nobody complained I really don't think they would care about cheaters)
    So in all reality you should be working towards something else. (Just my thoughts) Use what you have learned with making cheats and modding games to develop games.
    And the cool thing is as long as you aren't trying to profit from the games (as in you just do it in spare time and for free) Nintendo gives you the full cat dev for free. (also premium Unity)
    I should be ready to roll out my first actual game (not an app) mid 2016. (if not a little earlier) It will be small and only online and of course will be an fps. But will be downloadable through eshop for free.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    You realize game cheating is becomming a thing of the past right?
    If you are learning coding you should put in an app for indie dev on the new consoles.
    So in all reality you should be working towards something else. (Just my thoughts) Use what you have learned with making cheats and modding games to develop games.
    ^^^ This.

I honestly don't know why people like you and Bully haven't moved on from memory editing. It was popular in the past for exploiting games and having such power to modify values and such, but it's starting to become history.

Y'all need to move on from memory editing and learn actual programming languages, and develop tools and games. VB isn't the only thing you should learn though.

And I understand there are skiddies out there who claim they can do all that and really they can't do shit, but still, move on to something even bigger, like developing software.

I can see your point but at the same time I don't see the point in continuing to work with Wii. 50/50.

#gamedevelopment

If you haven't realized that the wii is completely and utterly obsolete by now you're lost.