Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Plus if you get caught torrenting on your school wifi, lol ur fuckd m8.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: minnesotastyle

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    No there are options to hide yourself in a ton of torrent clients. But when you connect to the internet the admin of that internet will have access to all things connected. About the only thing they can do is force you offline. (if you protect your pc properly) But I seriously doubt anything would even be noticed. Unless you are downloading with some super speed torrent client that doesn't exist to the public. (most torrent clients only download at speeds that wouldn't even get on anyone's radar. And how on earth are you being detected by your home isp. It is very unlikely your isp is as strict as you think.
    In the past two months I have torrent downloaded over 3 tb of data. (media, games, operating systems, and whatnot.) And haven't even heard a word from my isp.
    But then again maybe I wouldn't even notice being throttled.
    Hardline connection instead of wireless....lol
    Mediacom is a bitch.

They can point out which router is using tons of bandwidth on their network, then they can see which MAC address and local IP on the router is specifically using tons of bandwidth, and if you're stupid like everyone else you probably have your MacBooked named like "Tony's MacBook Pro". So all they have to do is figure out which router it's coming from, classroom, ask for either everyone named "Tony" or just you to come with your laptop.

You probably signed agreements before hand to allow them to search your laptop incase a issue like this came up, because it's a personal laptop and not school owned.

Just "borrow" someone's laptop and torrent shit via USB apps, then unplug and give back. All on them.

I'm also sure that the sites/IP's used to retrieve tracking information are blocked on the school network, meaning you get an endless loading on the torrent trying to find information. That is if your school is on the same intelligence level my high school was.

You're totally not the first person to think of this, people have been caught before, not worth marks against your school record. Just break into your neighbors internet.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

You'd be retarded to try and use school internet to torrent stuff. Yeah, there's a chance you could get away with it, but for fuck's sake they aren't retarded; they can see p2p traffic easily.

No there are options to hide yourself in a ton of torrent clients. But when you connect to the internet the admin of that internet will have access to all things connected. About the only thing they can do is force you offline. (if you protect your pc properly) But I seriously doubt anything would even be noticed. Unless you are downloading with some super speed torrent client that doesn't exist to the public. (most torrent clients only download at speeds that wouldn't even get on anyone's radar. And how on earth are you being detected by your home isp. It is very unlikely your isp is as strict as you think.
    In the past two months I have torrent downloaded over 3 tb of data. (media, games, operating systems, and whatnot.) And haven't even heard a word from my isp.
    Holy fuck shut the fuck up and stop bragging. Unless you're actually going to say something useful, no one gives a fuck.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 11-02-2014 at 05:58 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

★ All Star ★
    XZERUDA

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xzeruda Steam ID: xzeruda Wii Code: xzeruda

And i feel super happy with the speed , mother fucker show off

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post

And i feel super happy with the speed , mother fucker show off