First of all, I pre-ordered Day Zero Edition and I will admittedly say I was really excited for launch day. As soon as I got home I hopped on and started off playing the campaign, which was completed in 5 hours. Campaign was very impressive with the graphics and cinematic which made the game seem like a movie mixed in with a video game.
Then when I completed the campaign, I moved onto multiplayer. Customization is beyond the best with supply drops being earned throughout the campaign and multiplayer by completing challenges that has gear for you to use such as helmets, shinguard, eye-wear... But what really caught my eye was the fact that Ranked Playlists, known as League Play was back which gave competitive players the chance to compete to the top.
Finally, Exo-Survival got bad word from gamers even before AW was released due to the fact it is supposedly alike Spec Ops, but I beg to differ. Yes, it is alike Spec Ops from MW3, but the fact is that its better than Spec Ops since you go through tiers of maps trying to earn the bonus map, Riot, to play a special round of Zombies, which will later be released through DLC as its own game-mode.