Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iOS & Wii Modder
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Default Maybe something to be said

in some ways, sarcasm & all seems to be overused in this site when it comes to our users asking for help. Yes, i know the site is dead & all. but we are still going to be getting new members and some are looking for help or advice. like with a question or which ever, would it really kill you to give them an answer? i know there are lots of you who do, and you are great support towards CL. but when it comes to some who can be pretty rude, or down bringing at times, its not really the best thing. its different when you know the person & have a good relationship with them. i know you joke with them. but flat out; ignoring their request without a rational explanation to why doesn't seem right. to those who blow this message off and tell me to shut up, go to hell. really. you wouldn't like it either if you were trying to get information and the others take you as a joke or whatever. but those who either have been or change their views on it, much respects towards you

The rant of the day by Teh Famas

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

http://xat.com/cleaker
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3213-373-1827

Quote Originally Posted by yMAKEMEFAMOUSz View Post
    in some ways, sarcasm & all seems to be overused in this site when it comes to our users asking for help. Yes, i know the site is dead & all. but we are still going to be getting new members and some are looking for help or advice. like with a question or which ever, would it really kill you to give them an answer? i know there are lots of you who do, and you are great support towards CL. but when it comes to some who can be pretty rude, or down bringing at times, its not really the best thing. its different when you know the person & have a good relationship with them. i know you joke with them. but flat out; ignoring their request without a rational explanation to why doesn't seem right. to those who blow this message off and tell me to shut up, go to hell. really. you wouldn't like it either if you were trying to get information and the others take you as a joke or whatever. but those who either have been or change their views on it, much respects towards you

The rant of the day by Teh Famas
    Go to hell.

On a real note, most people ask stupid shit that can be found out by the all mighty www.google.com

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

1. Clash Of Clans Hack *Working as of 10-3-14*
    2. To lazy to go to homepage? Click >HERE<

Dude, you're doing the most asshole thing of all: telling people on the internet how to act.

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Not much of an asshole thing. & Google isn't the best source for everything? really if you use Google for everything, i don't know what else to tell you. also i wasn't telling them. difference between suggesting and telling. but i put out my opinion out there as how my views are as it, and so would any other logical person. the other half, well i don't know what to say about em. i mean really; instead of spending this time arguing, you could put out a logical non-ignorant answer that would be so much easier and so much shorter to argue about. but i'm not gonna waste my time to argue on this one either. if you wanna be an asshole to others? go ahead, no one's stopping you. i suggested something, i never said you had to listen to it. simple? alrighty c:

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

Gamer IDs

Not much of an asshole thing. & Google isn't the best source for everything? really if you use Google for everything, i don't know what else to tell you. also i wasn't telling them. difference between suggesting and telling. but i put out my opinion out there as how my views are as it, and so would any other logical person. the other half, well i don't know what to say about em. i mean really; instead of spending this time arguing, you could put out a logical non-ignorant answer that would be so much easier and so much shorter to argue about. but i'm not gonna waste my time to argue on this one either. if you wanna be an asshole to others? go ahead, no one's stopping you. i suggested something, i never said you had to listen to it. simple? alrighty c:
    The fact that you just did not follow what you said. You said no arguing yet you post this muck of a paragraph that you call an opinion. You know it will cause an argument, so if you were the "bigger person" you would not have posted this in the first place. Not only did you insult just one person, but a lot of people on here for trying to tell us how to act like Digger said.

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

I use Google to search stuff, I go 10 pages deep before I try changing my search terms.

I usually always find what I'm looking for, unless I'm looking for 1930's portrait of my grandmother's deceased daughter.

The stuff people come here asking about is widely available. If I ask something about a subject here, it's because I need other's personal preference or their advice on doing something that they might have done before.

If you come here and expect to be spoon fed everything you're too lazy to google or search on your own, then so be it.
    I and most of the others on the site will post useless shit in it and nothing gets achieved.

This is how the site has always been, just because the users dropped doesn't change a god damn thing.

If I wanted to be on a buddy buddy help thy neighbor ethical site, then I wouldn't be here posting dickbutt in your thread and making fun of your opinions on how the site should 'preform'.

Last edited by chewtoys; 11-13-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Fuck you i'll do what I want.

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

if someone tells me to go to hell, well they're shit out of luck. i'm already in it. i'm a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Buffalo View Post
    I am sorry, but your posts lately are either grammatically incorrect or they just make no sense. How does one want to post this for this type of conversation....

#SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

Notorious B.I.G

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

Give this guy admin