Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    This Site
    Posts
    94
    Points
    166
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    This Site
    Posts
    94
    Points
    166
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: PolicyLobbyz22

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PolicyLobbyz22 Kik Username: PolicyLobbyz22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    I am on PS4, so who else PSN: wieisJason

    <3
    I already did: PolicyLobbyz22

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #12
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Got is on PS4, PSN: CH3W-T0YS

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #13
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    for all the pc people, if you even exist, you can add this: SketchyDragon

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



  4. #14
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    for all the pc people, if you even exist, you can add this: SketchyDragon
    Ill add you, if i find out how. Igns xazigo if you are on before me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  5. #15
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Ill add you, if i find out how. Igns xazigo if you are on before me.
    radical shit man. added ya.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



  6. #16
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    >next gen

    lol console plebs

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

  7. #17
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    radical shit man. added ya.
    Idk how to work online yet so if you are online just message me on skype or somet.

    Anyone reccoment a better gpu for a fairly low price? My 7850 can only get 50 fps when all the good lookig stuff is disabled and on high. I wana max this bitch and play unity also

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  8. #18
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,075
    Points
    8,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Idk how to work online yet so if you are online just message me on skype or somet.

    Anyone reccoment a better gpu for a fairly low price? My 7850 can only get 50 fps when all the good lookig stuff is disabled and on high. I wana max this bitch and play unity also
    Online is pretty fun, unless if you constantly get terrorized like I did. I had people stealing my cars and driveby slaughtering me, then I leveled up, got a homing launcher and showed those fuckers who's boss.

    I've got two reference 770's at stock speeds in SLI and I'm getting great performance with everything as high as it will go. However, I can't go higher than normal textures and higher than x4 MSAA. But I don't mind it much, I think it looks sick.

    If you wanna max it out, then you'll have to drop some serious cash to pick up a titan or two 970's or two 980's. From what I've heard, AMD cards don't work as well as the Nvidia ones do, probably due to shit drivers, but idk.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



  9. #19
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,319
    Points
    9,420
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    Online is pretty fun, unless if you constantly get terrorized like I did. I had people stealing my cars and driveby slaughtering me, then I leveled up, got a homing launcher and showed those fuckers who's boss.

    I've got two reference 770's at stock speeds in SLI and I'm getting great performance with everything as high as it will go. However, I can't go higher than normal textures and higher than x4 MSAA. But I don't mind it much, I think it looks sick.

    If you wanna max it out, then you'll have to drop some serious cash to pick up a titan or two 970's or two 980's. From what I've heard, AMD cards don't work as well as the Nvidia ones do, probably due to shit drivers, but idk.
    i was getting a solid 40 fps with max textures and everything else high the day before but today i came on and stuck at 20.

    I doubt i could spend over $300 tbh so that sucks.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.