Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default I got a free 91 Firebird

    I got it from my gramps back in Ohio, he didn't want it. He got it road ready for us so that we could fly out there and then drive it back. It still needs a bit of work but its in really good condition for a car that hasn't been driven in 15ish years.


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Lucky! I'm still trying to find a car! Wish I had a grandpa that would give me one! D:

    It looks good though. What else needs fixed on it?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Lucky! I'm still trying to find a car! Wish I had a grandpa that would give me one! D:

    It looks good though. What else needs fixed on it?
    The left headlight motor doesn't work, the center console armrest thing needs replaced, it needs a horn, and there might be a few other things, but that's all i can remember off the top of my head. We finally got the check engine light to turn off on Sunday. We took it over to get the emissions test this morning and it actually passed which surprised us. Now all we need to do is get it registered

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    The left headlight motor doesn't work, the center console armrest thing needs replaced, it needs a horn, and there might be a few other things, but that's all i can remember off the top of my head. We finally got the check engine light to turn off on Sunday. We took it over to get the emissions test this morning and it actually passed which surprised us. Now all we need to do is get it registered
    That's not to bad to be honest. The center armrest wouldn't be a top priority in my opinion.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,049
    Points
    8,679
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,049
    Points
    8,679
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    beautiful ride man, gotta love that f-body type.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Code:
           .      
                            .           .  .Feckless.
                                  . |     .       .
                              ,'\   |\   .     .
           ________          / /.:  ;;       .
        ___        /\       / :'|| //     .        *^__________________________
     ___          /||\     (| | ||;'   .          ;      /\ ; ______________________
    _            / || \   // ||,;'-.._           .      //\\  . .       ________________
                /  ||  \ /: ,;,`';:.--`         /      //  \\   .:              ___________
               /   ||   \/|:|'`-(\\            /      //    \\     : ;                 ______
              /    ||    /::: \-'\`'          /      //      \\        ;:                ______
             /     ||     /\\\ \,-\.         /      //        \\         ;:                ________
            /      ||      /`'\\.,-:.-.     /__    //          \\          ;:                    _______
           /       ||       \ | \.,-' `-.  / ,.   //            \\            ;:                        ________
          /        ||        \ \ .  \ _.-' \',   //              \\              ;:                        ______
         /         ||         \ `-)  `.   _.:'  //                \\               ;:           ^^^^^_______
        /          ||          \`/    |-''  |' //                  \\               \ ^^^^^^^^^^^   
       /           ||           : \ \ |__..-;'  ^^^^^^^^^^          \\         ^^^^^^^
      /        /\  ||  ^^^      | | | ;    / '            ^^^^^^^^   \\  ^^^^^^^
     /        /  \ || /   ^^   ; / //--../_ '                    ^^^^^\/
    /        /    \||/      ^^ / / /:._  /-.''
            /      \/         / / / |_ ,(   
           /                  \ \ \ :,'  \
          /                   / /////    /
         /                     `````   :
        _                          \  \  |
       /                      \    \  \ |..-_         
      _                        )   / `/___-.-`      ,. 
                             ,'  -.\.  `. `'        ,,
                             \'\\\\ \`._ `-..___..-+,
                                ````    ``-..___..-'

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  6. #6
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    That's not to bad to be honest. The center armrest wouldn't be a top priority in my opinion.
    I probably wont even replace it. I'll get a horn and that light fixed in a week or so.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    ill trade you for gecko

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  8. #8
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    ill trade you for gecko
    fuk of skid

    I would buy you a hard drive for it though

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    fuk of skid

    I would buy you a hard drive for it though
    nah its cool man, if i ever become in desperate need of something ill let you know (not money).

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  10. #10
    A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington
    smeller's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,446
    Points
    2,096
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
    Posts
    2,446
    Points
    2,096
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

    Default

    damn what a sex machine

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    smeller


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.