~ Hyrule's Savior ~
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Default Some Wii U Users Report Memory Issue with Super Smash Bros.

This has happened two days ago. I have been so busy with work and such, so I haven't run into this yet. Here's the story.

Some users of Nintendo's Wii U console have been reporting a memory error that makes it impossible for them to play Super Smash Bros.

The issue causes an error message (code 160-0103) to appear on-screen that reads: “There is a problem with the system memory. For help, make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com.”

Video showing off the issue involved with Error Code: 160-0103:

While it's still uncertain what exactly is causing the issue, it's important to remember to exit your game before removing the game disc or turning off your console. Interfering with any console while it's loading or saving data can cause any number of problems, so until Nintendo has explained what's causing the error or issued a fix it's best to err on the side of caution.

Update: Nintendo has issued a statement via Miiverse addressing the issue, saying that they are currently investigating the reports, and the small amount of players who may be affected should call Nintendo's support line "for help and repair."

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/...per-smash-bros

My advice, if you own a Wii U and SSB 4, is to not play as much until the issue if fully resolved. I also heard a rumor that there was also an error code linked with the "Download Management" that wipes out your system, it's software, etc., leaving it bricked.

Be careful, Smashers!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

The issue's been around since the release of the Wii U, nothing new. I still remember when I first got mine, I was afraid of the console getting some errors I'd been seeing so many people get. Sucks that the release of Sm4sh is what was needed for this issue to finally get attention because it should have been fixed a long time ago, now you just have people afraid to play their Wii U's. Not gonna bother posting any evidence as this post on Reddit already did all the fact-finding.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!