iOS & Wii Modder
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Default MORE COOLING... or nah?

So recently ive done a... "few" hardware changes, such as a new motherboard, corsair h100i liquid cooling, new power supply. but now i wanna push my system farther. I see that the stock fans on my GPU do a fairly good job, but i wanna push it farther at lower temps. it seems stupid, but im liking style & performance. anyhow, seeing though that i can liquid cool my GPU, might this be a good idea? now i got a HX 750 watt power supply awhile ago and its doing amazing. might it handle all of this hardware + the overclocks or might you recommend more?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

probably wouldn't want to push the vram clock too far, you've got exposed chips on the backside of the card. but if you wanted to, you could get some little heatsinks for them. i plan to do that with a 460 i've got.

if noise ain't a big deal, you can just amp up the fan rpm and you'll be fine. if you can't stand it, then you could go with liquid cooling. but based upon what cooler you go with, make sure you've got the space for a radiator. they can be a bit tricky.

the stock cooler does look sexy tho.

P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    probably wouldn't want to push the vram clock too far, you've got exposed chips on the backside of the card. but if you wanted to, you could get some little heatsinks for them. i plan to do that with a 460 i've got.

if noise ain't a big deal, you can just amp up the fan rpm and you'll be fine. if you can't stand it, then you could go with liquid cooling. but based upon what cooler you go with, make sure you've got the space for a radiator. they can be a bit tricky.

the stock cooler does look sexy tho.
    i know thats the plan. i found some covers for liquid cooling that doesn't really expose it. but i plan to upgrade to a full tower case, so i think i can fit another one in there. the case i have now barely fits my h100i, so i feel sketched out with it, so im looking at cases. any recommendations for one? id like some ideas

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt