Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 283
  1. #1
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default Void's Codelist


    Void (Formally Known As 'NinjaMaster')'s Codelist For Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3

    This is a combined list of all of Void's codes for Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3. This thread will be updated upon Void's request.

    - Slink







    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by link; 05-29-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Updated Codelist 5/30/15


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

  2. #2
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    1,516
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    1,516
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    I don't want credit. It's already been made by others. The only thing we made out of it was the 3rd line.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned Shadow@BWH's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Points
    912
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Points
    912
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Shadow_PSNPlaza Wii Code: EmoBoy

    Default

    Again man you've got to check this stuff with credits. @xBoMb3r I respect that nice to see your honest about it and gave the credits to the makers.

    Impact Mod [NinjaMaster/xBoMb3r]
    28200F0A 00000800
    054B8E38 447A0000
    054D0FA8 43480000
    054CEE58 447A0000
    054D4F88 461C4000
    054D5068 42C80000
    054D4EA8 44FA0000
    E0000000 80008000
    Home on CCP activates

    Credits to addresses

    Bullet Penetration [COOLness]
    054D0FA8 XXXXXXXX

    mpact Mod/Penetration/Hardened Mod [Cannibal666]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    054CEE6B FFFFFFFF
    054D4F88 FFFFFFFF
    054D4EA8 FFFFFFFF
    054D5148 FFFFFFFF
    054D51B8 FFFFFFFF
    054C57E8 FFFFFFFF
    E0000000 80008000


    Bully toke credit for 054D5068 in here somewhere
    http://pastebin.com/3eH4H3Rf

    Bullet Penetration Multiplier [UnKnowNLuke/Various]
    201D6324 FFFFFFFA
    054D0FAC 4479C000
    054D0FA8 4479C000
    054CEE68 4479C000
    054F3138 01000000
    054C5388 4479C000
    054D5538 4479C000
    054D7138 01000000
    054B8E38 0000000A
    054EF9A8 01000000
    E0000000 80008000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-25-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Added Last Address

  4. #4
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    1,516
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    1,516
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHax View Post
    Bully toke credit for 054D5068 in here somewhere
    http://pastebin.com/3eH4H3Rf
    He took credit, but he never put it in a code so Bully doesn't get credit for it.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default

    I've talked to Team Fatal. Tlak to him about this crap. Not me

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

  6. #6
    Member xNEROx@TEAM666's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    125
    Points
    298
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    125
    Points
    298

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: xNEROx420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    Impact Mod [NinjaMaster/xBoMb3r]
    28200F0A 00000800
    054B8E38 447A0000
    054D0FA8 43480000
    054CEE58 447A0000
    054D4F88 461C4000
    054D5068 42C80000
    054D4EA8 44FA0000
    E0000000 80008000
    Home on CCP activates

    This code requires that you use hardened/ hardened pro. This will work nonhost, but is stronger when host.
    When host, anyone who has hardened/ hardened pro will have this code (But if you don't tell them, they'll never know).
    Activate while in a match
    lol the value is low

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    PSN: SacrificedNero

  7. #7
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default

    I don't want to set them too high to freeze my wii

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

  8. #8
    Kurama MerkShot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,070
    Points
    854
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,070
    Points
    854
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: PeerPressure_

    Default

    wtf does talking to fatal have anything to do with you stealing credit. It is your job to give credit where credit is due not his. Stop stealing. This is your warning. Proof with a picture and or video is also required/ wanted when you post a code. If you cant be original then dont post them at all. I tried to be nice to you but every single post you have made has dealt with credit stealing. You have been warned.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Diehard TeAm_FaTaL's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,658
    Points
    2,518
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,658
    Points
    2,518
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: schitzotm

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkk View Post
    wtf does talking to fatal have anything to do with you stealing credit. It is your job to give credit where credit is due not his. Stop stealing. This is your warning. Proof with a picture and or video is also required/ wanted when you post a code. If you cant be original then dont post them at all. I tried to be nice to you but every single post you have made has dealt with credit stealing. You have been warned.
    You know a little more detail on how he is supposed to check and how it should be posted on his post would help. He is trying to help with making the wii section active again. And the only thing he gets is "you have been warned" by people that should know that new people need to be helped with how to and structure of post. And how to search an address so they aren't stealing.
    If you can't help with what he needs to do then perhaps someone else should be the section moderator. As a good section mod would have already done this.
    You can't just tell them to stop stealing credit when they really don't even know what you are talking about. If you want something to be done a certain way then you need to explain how that way is.
    Otherwise you're just being a giant ass. I told him to go for it when he asked me if he should. Because a mod needs to explain how they want a posted code that someone else may have already found to be posted. You call him credit stealing all the time and now say he has been warned. But you fail to explain how he is supposed to do what you ask of him.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

  10. #10
    Secretly Ron Swanson xVO1Dx's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    802
    Points
    539
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xVO1Dx Wii Code: ?VO1D?

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q/feed Kik Username: NinjaMaster64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    You know a little more detail on how he is supposed to check and how it should be posted on his post would help. He is trying to help with making the wii section active again. And the only thing he gets is "you have been warned" by people that should know that new people need to be helped with how to and structure of post. And how to search an address so they aren't stealing.
    If you can't help with what he needs to do then perhaps someone else should be the section moderator. As a good section mod would have already done this.
    You can't just tell them to stop stealing credit when they really don't even know what you are talking about. If you want something to be done a certain way then you need to explain how that way is.
    Otherwise you're just being a giant ass. I told him to go for it when he asked me if he should. Because a mod needs to explain how they want a posted code that someone else may have already found to be posted. You call him credit stealing all the time and now say he has been warned. But you fail to explain how he is supposed to do what you ask of him.
    Thank you

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw...yNP01t9wQo512Q

    http://pastebin.com/bUTWiTEY
    Last Updated on: June 26, 2015

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:15 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.