Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PSN Accounts

  1. #1
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: CFK-Bacon

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default PSN Accounts

    Selling unactivated PSN Accounts.

    Prices

    ~ Account One has $80.00 selling it for $40.00 USD ~
    ~ Account Two has $110.00 selling it for $50.00 USD ~
    ~ Account Three Has $120.00 selling it for $60.00 USD ~

    Only accepting paypal payments.

    If you're wondering why im selling them for cheap is because of acception of PSN cards in return for mods Hax

    Made a thread here because i know these people are poor and if you're thinking of getting PSN money hmu

    - Abaddon hure

    PROOF

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MerkShot; 01-07-2015 at 08:04 AM. Reason: dp

  2. #2
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    If you register on a random forum trying to off your hacked/stolen accounts, you're going to have to at least have some proof you're reliable and won't rip any of us fuckers off.

    That said, good luck selling them.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: CFK-Bacon

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ch3wt0ys View Post
    If you register on a random forum trying to off your hacked/stolen accounts, you're going to have to at least have some proof you're reliable and won't rip any of us fuckers off.

    That said, good luck selling them.
    Accounts aren't stolen or hacked i made them through the playstation site and added money to them from PSN cards.

    Reason why im selling the accounts is because people gave me PSN cards to mod their accounts and i wanna sell these accounts for paypal money and give a good deal.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CFK-Bacon; 01-07-2015 at 01:23 AM.

    Proof


  4. #4
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFK-Bacon View Post
    Accounts aren't stolen or hacked i made them through the playstation site and added money to them from PSN cards.

    Reason why im selling the accounts is because people gave me PSN cards to mod their accounts and i wanna sell these accounts for paypal money and give a good deal.
    That makes tons more sense, thanks for the break down.

    You could have sold the cards for full face value instead of putting them on accounts, there's also sites that let you trade giftcards for cash.

    But I feel you on giving people a deal.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: CFK-Bacon

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ch3wt0ys View Post
    That makes tons more sense, thanks for the break down.

    You could have sold the cards for full face value instead of putting them on accounts, there's also sites that let you trade giftcards for cash.

    But I feel you on giving people a deal.
    Reason i added them on accounts instead of keeping them is because i was paranoid that my customers would use the cards if they found out they werent activated.

    Digger its abaddon

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CFK-Bacon; 01-07-2015 at 01:59 AM.

    Proof


  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFK-Bacon View Post
    Reason i added them on accounts instead of keeping them is because i was paranoid that my customers would use the cards if they found out they werent activated.
    True, you could try local Craigslist for better results. At least you can show them in person the money is on the accounts.

    If you're doing account mods, why not just through a thread in the PlayStation section that you have a service? Sure some here would pay.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0
    Points
    7
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: CFK-Bacon

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ch3wt0ys View Post
    True, you could try local Craigslist for better results. At least you can show them in person the money is on the accounts.

    If you're doing account mods, why not just through a thread in the PlayStation section that you have a service? Sure some here would pay.
    yo fakie wanna help me with this proof shit? youre on ps3 right? I'll share my $80 with you

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CFK-Bacon; 01-07-2015 at 02:12 AM.

    Proof


  8. #8
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFK-Bacon View Post
    yo fakie wanna help me with this proof shit? youre on ps3 right? I'll share my $80 with you
    I actually don't have a working PS3 at the moment, shit need to be re-balled.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    V.XVII.XIV Synix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Points
    2,307
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Points
    2,307
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: I-Synix-I

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: SynixMods

    Default

    Bacon & his friends services are legit. They're just trying to make some money off the accounts they earned money from which they are selling for a reasonable price. I know bacon.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.