Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Sometimes I miss the "good ole days"

Wife managed to smoke her transmission in her van a few weeks ago. Me being the cheap ass I am, I decided to change it myself.
    Transmission rrr (remove, rebuild, re-install) went pretty smooth. (so i thought)
    I made a dumbass move and apparently didn't remove the crankshaft sensor from the bell housing prior to installing. And when I installed it I must have broke the sensor causing it to make contact with the interrupter ring. To make matters worse when I plugged it back into the wiring harness I didn't even notice. When I finally had it all back together I went to start it so I could run the clutch plates on the transmission without load It turned over make a funny noise then completely stopped turning over.
    The shorting of the crankshaft sensor completely took out the pcm. (powertrain control module)
    Now it's gonna cost me another 700 bucks to get a new one and have it programmed. (still way cheaper than taking transmission to shop but still mad at myself)
    If dealers were opened on Sundays here in Indiana I would so be putting this on my trailer and trading it in on a new one. ( I know I know I messed it up but sometimes money does solve your problems)

Anyway, times like these make me miss the good ole days where you didn't have all these elecronics running your engine. (don't get me wrong electronic running engines run way better than carbureted points controlled distributed engines but a simplistic engine there is no ecm to fuck up)

Tip of the day: don't cut corners. Take your time and do everything right. And if all else fails just throw money at it til the problem goes away...(lol)

..Fatal Error

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 02-22-2015 at 06:37 AM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

I'm confused , Which 1 of the TeAm_FaTaL are you again ?

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I'm confused , Which 1 of the TeAm_FaTaL are you again ?
    Fixed. Sorry I forget I share this account.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

Let me know when the other 7 bullshitters turn up .....oh wait

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Let me know when the other 7 bullshitters turn up .....oh wait
    ??? bullshitters???
    3 of the 7 you are referring to have posted on this account. But this post has nothing to do with anyone on my team whatsoever. Don't be mad, did I or someone from my team play a game with you while cheating? Is that why you are so mad? Are you mad we are cheating in game but refuse to release currently? Fable are you getting shot from the sky?? Are you being beat in mk8 mere seconds after a race starts?

Also, update: I found a pcm for 199.00 from all computer resources. It even comes flash for my van. Free shipping too. Will be here by tuesday. (that will get the wife out of my stang that shouldn't be out in the salt anyway)

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

I'm on PS3 numbnuts !!!!!!

Without proof of anything that you have just wrote , which you have been called out on multiple times regarding not only that you have 8 members on this account , but that you are doing anything constructive for the WiiU scene .

By the way , did you know that i farm unicorns !
    Bit of a pain in the ass when they creep up on you , but i'm still in the faze of training them to blend in with the griffins that i have been housing .

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

I'm on PS3 numbnuts !!!!!!

Without proof of anything that you have just wrote , which you have been called out on multiple times regarding not only that you have 8 members on this account , but that you are doing anything constructive for the WiiU scene .

By the way , did you know that i farm unicorns !
    Bit of a pain in the ass when they creep up on you , but i'm still in the faze of training them to blend in with the griffins that i have been housing .
    You are a complete idiot. This post isn't anything to do with the wii u or my team.
    You are flaming me in a post about my transmission woes.
    Also, don't feel the need to prove anything at all. I know my team and that's all I need. Don't need your validation. And currently we aren't contributing to the wii u scene. We tried and the current scene didn't want to hear us. So now we wait. We wait for them to fail. And then we show them why they should have at least listened.
    Now you and I have gone way off topic.
    Good thing for us we aren't on another communist forum. So let's continue.
    I believe you were flaming me about my team and that we aren't a team?? And we have no contribution to the wii u scene?
    And something about you strange obsession with unicorns.?.?.?.? This is why I went with xbox, Nothing but unicorn obsessed, my little pony lovin people playing on playstation.

And actually I gave enough information in an argument with a gba user the other night that any person with half a brain could have figured out how the wii u drive formatting occurs. All in two sentences.
    Coding separated by large amounts of zeros is a good indication of compression.
    And encryption after compression is stupid.

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 02-22-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

The reason i chose to breed unicorns is twofold .
    Firstly , who don't like unicorns ?
    Secondly & probably the most important of the 2 , The sweat they produce mixed with a specific concoction of ingredients creates a vaccination for the AIDs virus .

However , As i was touched ( several times) as a child , I will not be releasing the panacea to anyone other than the 7 other members of my book club ( who occasionally post on this account funnily enough )
    When the world has been ravaged by the AIDs and all the other well known doctors and scientists are long gone , I shall release a paper with the formulation ,On the front shall read " why they should have at least listened "

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

The reason i chose to breed unicorns is twofold .
    Firstly , who don't like unicorns ?
    Secondly & probably the most important of the 2 , The sweat they produce mixed with a specific concoction of ingredients creates a vaccination for the AIDs virus .

However , As i was touched ( several times) as a child , I will not be releasing the panacea to anyone other than the 7 other members of my book club ( who occasionally post on this account funnily enough )
    When the world has been ravaged by the AIDs and all the other well known doctors and scientists are long gone , I shall release a paper with the formulation ,On the front shall read " why they should have at least listened "

I like this. Sorry you were touched as a child.
    Was it your dad or your mom? Totally homo if it was your dad.
    Your uncle Rick in Gatlinburg?

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

I know my anus and that's all I need. Don't need your validation