Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Rockstar probably the best game dev around.

Holy crap.....!!! Heists is the shit.
    Over a year released and still giving add ons. (and free at that).
    Activision just puts out a new game and drops all support for the previous one.
    Screen looks beautiful, new cars are awesome, heists are fun as hell and pay a ton. It is really nice to see a developer spend so much time on dlc and updates. You really get your 60 bucks out of this game. (I mean 30 if you are smart and know how to hold your phone to the walmart cashier and show them it's 30 on amazon)
    Oh yeah, and playing with people I never played with before I've learned things. Like, making your character point at things...(lol)
    Doing the faster air thrusting..and the others..
    And I got a 15 year old teaching me how to drive....(lol, maybe start winning some races)
    Bought the armored karuma. Not too fast but came with turbo and since it's completely armored you can't get shot in it. Also if you ram a police car instead of them only moving ever so slightly then stopping you, they go flying out of your way and you lose hardly any speed. (great for people like me who run into everything) Literally you can get a wanted level and just let the cops shoot at you all day and you get no damage to the people inside. It's freakin great. Met a ton of people became xbox friends with them. All in all I'd say great job.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 03-11-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

they are the worst, they gave us heists over a year late (assuming they even gave it to us yet), it was supposed to be a few months after release or something, like october 2013 or some shit

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    they are the worst, they gave us heists over a year late (assuming they even gave it to us yet), it was supposed to be a few months after release or something, like october 2013 or some shit
    It came out for the next gen consoles like about a week ago.

epicly memed

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Whatchew talkin bout willis???
    Beach bum pack, every christmas it snows, business pack, and now heists. (and in april pc)
    Tons of bug fixes throughout as well. Never seen a company spend so much time making a games online so perfect.
    This game is by far my favorite ever played. I mean hell in free mode you can be in your apartment lookin out your window and someone can fly a helicopter to your window and shoot a rocket. And you see it. Pretty cool. Sometimes I go in my apt and just watch the mayhem going on outside.
    The map is huge and if you don't want to be killed you just go to an invite only session and tour los santos. Tons of things to see, tons of places to drive, and tons of things to blow up. At least even a little over a year late they pushed it out. Most activision games there is talk of dlc then all of a sudden there is nothing and a new game is release. And the previous game is never talked about again.
    Rockstar brought it even late. And next month the pc version is coming.
    I personally am very happy, and can't wait til gta VI. I'll drop the money on next gen console when it comes.
    Also after playing gta v I really see why it would never had worked on wii u...
    I see why tons of games would never work on wii u. (especially when they come in two disk combos for x360 and have to run from sata hd for speed cause usb isn't fast enough)

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    Beach bum pack, every christmas it snows, business pack, and now heists. (and in april pc)
    Tons of bug fixes throughout as well. Never seen a company spend so much time making a games online so perfect.
    This game is by far my favorite ever played. I mean hell in free mode you can be in your apartment lookin out your window and someone can fly a helicopter to your window and shoot a rocket. And you see it. Pretty cool. Sometimes I go in my apt and just watch the mayhem going on outside.
    The map is huge and if you don't want to be killed you just go to an invite only session and tour los santos. Tons of things to see, tons of places to drive, and tons of things to blow up. At least even a little over a year late they pushed it out. Most activision games there is talk of dlc then all of a sudden there is nothing and a new game is release. And the previous game is never talked about again.
    Rockstar brought it even late. And next month the pc version is coming.
    I personally am very happy, and can't wait til gta VI. I'll drop the money on next gen console when it comes.
    Also after playing gta v I really see why it would never had worked on wii u...
    I see why tons of games would never work on wii u. (especially when they come in two disk combos for x360 and have to run from sata hd for speed cause usb isn't fast enough)
    They also made tons of people wait for shit that was promised on release. They keep extending the PC drop date, even extended the PS4/Xbone drop date.

Tons of bugs on release, super rushed, only pushed early to make dick happy Rockstar fan boys shut the fuck up for a while.

Yeah it's a fun game, so is the recent Assassin's Creed, and everyone knows how shitty of start it's been having. If I bought GTA V, I would have refunded it a while back after beating the campaign, fuck waiting for other shit that should have came with it.

No use sticking to a game for almost 2 years waiting for new shit. What is this, Black Ops for the Wii again? Fuck you.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    do you know how pathetically easy it is to a few new cars and guns? so easy an idiot could do it. thats all those packs did, and it was meant to shut people up
    oh it snows? easy overlay of a set of images or randomly generated pixels in a constant color (white) on top of your screen and just throwing white all over the textures.
    and now heists? about time, only took over a year after its release date

not saying i dont enjoy the game, just saying rockstar isnt as good as you are making it out to be.

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Compared to all the other developers, I'm pretty sure they're still one of the best seems how this past year game release most of the games were delayed, for example Destiny or just today Uncharted 4.

Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    They also made tons of people wait for shit that was promised on release. They keep extending the PC drop date, even extended the PS4/Xbone drop date.

Tons of bugs on release, super rushed, only pushed early to make dick happy Rockstar fan boys shut the fuck up for a while.

Yeah it's a fun game, so is the recent Assassin's Creed, and everyone knows how shitty of start it's been having. If I bought GTA V, I would have refunded it a while back after beating the campaign, fuck waiting for other shit that should have came with it.

No use sticking to a game for almost 2 years waiting for new shit. What is this, Black Ops for the Wii again? Fuck you.
    Keep in mind this is all in my eyes. I just got the game a couple months ago. So I didn't wait long.

Lol, last night went into free roam public lobby. Took the armored karuma and cruised around picking up 3 players who had their dot on the gps flashing red. Then drove around the map shooting everyone in the lobby. Really don't have to worry about being blown up too much since they have to pay my insurance claim. (about 10 grand)
    Makes for fun times knowing the snipers that hang out at the airport rooftops no longer control the airports. Honestly who the hell hangs out on a rooftop for hours just to snipe people that try to get a plane?

@Demon: I guess I could see your anger. I didn't have this game since release so for me it's all good.
    What console are you playing on?

Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 03-12-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Contact info:

im not angry, but i was frustrated, i bought the game thinking i would get wat was advertised. i played on ps3

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Bad Company

Badge

i hate the online mode, i find it boring as hell, just not my cup of tea all around, with the exception of racing (which they ruined for me mind you)

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.