Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default North Korea OS is best OS


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Elite Distortion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    2,269
    Points
    2,889
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

    Default

    I was watching a video of it earlier, i was liek lol dat funy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

  3. #3
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    can i run it on my 1ghz 256kb cache athlon laptop with 256mb ram?

    i'm seriously looking for an OS to throw on it that wont make it shit itself.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  4. #4
    Graphic Designer Stride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,307
    Points
    2,937
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,307
    Points
    2,937

    Default

    neat

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default

    I cant find a download that doesnt look sketchy af, can you send me the torrent you used

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    can i run it on my 1ghz 256kb cache athlon laptop with 256mb ram?

    i'm seriously looking for an OS to throw on it that wont make it shit itself.
    Not sure, I'll see if I can try it on something close to those specs.

    @tony http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=cHAzyTE7

    Hope you're use to installing linux, pretty straight forward though. How to change to english below, also how to find terminal and set root password.

    1, Open applications folder on dock.


    2, Open up Applink folder in applications folder.


    3, Open terminal


    4, Terminal is now open, type in "rootsetting" in terminal


    5, Click the lock that's shown on the popup, verify USER password


    6, Click the check box now after verifying, a new popup will appear asking for new root password. After doing this and closing 'rootsetting', hit ctrl+c to end what terminal is dong.


    7, Because USER has no ROOT permissions, sudo will not work. We must use su and verify the root password you had set earlier.


    8, Now that you're signed in as root in terminal, type in "sed -i 's/ko_KP/en_US/g' /etc/sysconfig/i18n && sed -i 's/ko_KP/en_US/g' /usr/share/config/kdeglobals" and hit enter


    9, Type 'reboot' for system to restart and for changes to take affect.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    Not sure, I'll see if I can try it on something close to those specs.

    @tony http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=cHAzyTE7

    Hope you're use to installing linux, pretty straight forward though. How to change to english below, also how to find terminal and set root password.

    1, Open applications folder on dock.


    2, Open up Applink folder in applications folder.


    3, Open terminal


    4, Terminal is now open, type in "rootsetting" in terminal


    5, Click the lock that's shown on the popup, verify USER password


    6, Click the check box now after verifying, a new popup will appear asking for new root password. After doing this and closing 'rootsetting', hit ctrl+c to end what terminal is dong.


    7, Because USER has no ROOT permissions, sudo will not work. We must use su and verify the root password you had set earlier.


    8, Now that you're signed in as root in terminal, type in "sed -i 's/ko_KP/en_US/g' /etc/sysconfig/i18n && sed -i 's/ko_KP/en_US/g' /usr/share/config/kdeglobals" and hit enter


    9, Type 'reboot' for system to restart and for changes to take affect.
    You are a babe.

    Im dualbooting it as we speak

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You are a babe.

    Im dualbooting it as we speak
    To get internet working, we need to reset the IPtables because the system is set to only communicate through certain ports and no DNS. Also how to get the heavily modded Firefox into English.

    To reset:

    1, Open terminal and type "su" and verify root access.

    2, after running su, now type in "rm /etc/sysconfig/iptables && reboot" to delete iptables and reboot the system if it the command was completed successfully.

    3, After system has restarted open up Naenara and look at my pretty pictures for more help

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,054
    Points
    4,476
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,054
    Points
    4,476

    Default

    >redstar server version

    Let's get aids to use that for our site Kappa

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.