Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default How to get my buisness again

I ordered a Bluetooth receiver recently from amazon, it was cheap and its purpose was only to hold me over until i got a new phone that had a working aux cable or a new headunit for my car.

It worked as advertised but it distorted bass at higher volumes, because of this i left a 3 star review and voiced my opinion. I honestly was not unhappy because i did not expect perfection for the price i paid and it did as it advertised.

The company MPOW saw my comment and immediately emailed me a non generic response and sent me a second unit that arrived to my surprise before i read the email. I nearly freaked out thinking i drunkingly ordered a bunch of shit...again.

The employee asked that i try the new unit and if i was not still satisfied he would offer a refund on the spot.

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MY BUSINESS.

I have no prior knowledge of MPOW but i will defiantly look to them in the future for products.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thought i recognized the brand , I have the audio jack receiver .
    They are cheap but work reasonably well for the price & to be sent another just on the basis of a comment / review is almost unheard of .

I know a couple chinese sellers/wholesellers for phone parts that honor swaps like they're a god damn king.

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

turn down your volume on your device and up on your head unit.

when you amplify a blutooth signal, especially audio, you're gonna get distortion. leave the signal low and un-distorted and let your headunit do the amplification.

P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    turn down your volume on your device and up on your head unit.

when you amplify a blutooth signal, especially audio, you're gonna get distortion. leave the signal low and un-distorted and let your headunit do the amplification.
    using my own aux cable and using your method increased it to tolerable levels still not worth using tho

I have a bluetooth speaker I got for free, tore that shit open found out it's water proof.

Wired that shit up to have a output so I can do wireless with bluetooth bypassing the built in speakers, or add on speakers and have another left+right with flip of switch. Shit lasts 5 hours play time pretty close to max sound, no real distortion until you walk away with your phone, bluetooth sucking on the range.

Also has a AUX input too, I love tearing these things apart and adding shit in.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    I have a bluetooth speaker I got for free, tore that shit open found out it's water proof.

Wired that shit up to have a output so I can do wireless with bluetooth bypassing the built in speakers, or add on speakers and have another left+right with flip of switch. Shit lasts 5 hours play time pretty close to max sound, no real distortion until you walk away with your phone, bluetooth sucking on the range.

Also has a AUX input too, I love tearing these things apart and adding shit in.
    this is what i plan to do with it, Im gonna tear out the tiny battery it uses and wire it to the ghetto blaster im building. I have a 500 watt mini amp and 2 6X9s that im going to be running with a 6inch sub on the back.

I have a car battery the size of a dvd but a little thicker im gonna use to power it all (plus pass through trickle charger so i can use it while its plugged in)

1/4 jack too so i can plug in my bass