Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Does she like me or not?

So yesterday at night (wednesday) I called this girl I really like and asked her if she wanted to go out with me today (Thursday ) to the movies and yesterday she told me she would tell me tomorrow. So today when I saw her I asked her if she would like to go and she told me that she really felt tired and not really felt like going and she told me that we could go after spring break, spring break just started for me and is for a week and she will travel so I won't see her till not this Monday but next monday.

So has any girl ever tell you she's tired and not want to go out? Does it mean she doesn't like me? Or is uninterested?

Like when I first saw her in my class she would always smile at me and stare at me and be the only guy she would talk to, and I felt she really likes me, she also always looks at my lips and eyes like she wants to kiss me and no she's not reading my lips because she does it when she's talking.

Guys please be honest I'm kind of sad but not that sad because I have hope I can still have her because she said after spring break but what you guys think? Maybe it was because I asked her one day to the other out like I called her last night to go out with me today so it was fast and unplanned.

But please tell me what you guys think, I will still fight t get her, and I'm not bad looking at all because many girls do like me and stare at me but we'll just pointing that out.

When spring break is over I will ask her out again but not one day to the other but maybe on a Monday and go out Saturday so is not that fast. If she says no again then I just will move on.

Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Polygon0; 03-26-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

didnt even bother to read the whole thing.

She didnt flat out say no so dont sweat it, if she doesnt like you so what.

After spring break bring it up again and if she says no you have your answer, no need to get all worked up plenty of fish in the sea.

Btw movies suck ass, never take a girl on a first date to the movies. Such a noob.

If your a baller ask her over to "Watch" netflix, chances are you will end up hooking up with her. If your not comfortable with that go ice skating, ice skating is the shit

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tony; 03-26-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Contact info:

I asked her to the movies because when I talked to her and got to know her she always said she likes movies. Also I doubt she would let me go to her house and see Netflix because we don't know each other that well and she's not those kind of girls that would let anyone go to their house. I know her only for 1 week.

But yeah I guess for a first date I'll tell her if she would like to go eat or for a walk.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon0 View Post
    I asked her to the movies because when I talked to her and got to know her she always said she likes movies. Also I doubt she would let me go to her house and see Netflix because we don't know each other that well and she's not those kind of girls that would let anyone go to their house. I know her only for 1 week.

But yeah I guess for a first date I'll tell her if she would like to go eat or for a walk.
    .....nigga. For one you invite her to your house.

for two i have talked to girls for half an hour then asked them to hangout with no issue, your over thinking it.

also if she says yes to netflix its pretty much guaranteed she is down to hook up, i dont know if its universal but netflix is like code for lets make out for an hour and then awkwardly pretend to care about the movie

Contact info:

I understand what you mean with inviting her to Netflix obviously to hook up, I know that.

But I'm saying she's not that kind of girls that would go immediately to your house, feel me?

The reason people say going to the movies is a bad idea as a first date is because you don't get to talk to her that much because you're watching a movie in a theater and don't get to know each other that well. I already have gone to eat with her one time and go for walks.

Also my plan was to go to the movies and then take her to her apartment and stay there since she lives close to the movies. Like we already know pretty much each other.

Last edited by Polygon0; 03-26-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Badge

You take her out to McDonald's. Bend her over. Then fuck her right in the pussy.

On a serious note, never the movies on the first date. While Netflix is the way to go, not on the first date either. Ya wanna go out to eat first. Get to know each other better and shit.

And then you fuck her right in the pussy

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You take her out to McDonald's. Bend her over. Then fuck her right in the pussy.

On a serious note, never the movies on the first date. While Netflix is the way to go, not on the first date either. Ya wanna go out to eat first. Get to know each other better and shit.

And then you fuck her right in the pussy
    We have gone to eat one time after college, and we had a good time. So you think I still shouldn't take her to the movies? Like I been living in this area for a short amount of time so I really don't know where to take her out, also she lives really far away compared to where I live, it's like college is on the middle and she's on the other side and me on the other side I really don't know what places are cool close to where she lives. Unless I ask her were she would like to go...

I know Netflix on a first date is good to hook up but this girl ain't coming to my house on a first date man.

You guys would understand if you were me if she lived close to were i live it would he easier because I know a lot of places but not around were she lives also she wouldn't come to my house like I said for a first date especially because we live really far away, especially me, and I have no car at the moment.

Now what you think :/

Last edited by Polygon0; 03-26-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Smoke with her, great way to chill

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    Smoke with her, great way to chill
    Not all girls smoke weed man lol. Ask her if she wants to go to a theme park with u or something fun like lasertag... If not just hang out at a park or something and talk, that never fails btw.. U know how many bitches I macked on at the park when it was nice outside.. It really lightens up the mood for you to make a move on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

~ Originality

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    Not all girls smoke weed man lol. Ask her if she wants to go to a theme park with u or something fun like lasertag... If not just hang out at a park or something and talk, that never fails btw.. U know how many bitches I macked on at the park when it was nice outside.. It really lightens up the mood for you to make a move on her.
    We already went to eat and for a walk yesterday for around 3 hours and we had a really good time and got to know each other a lot more so I don't see what wrong in taking her to the movies, like I said I really don't know many places where she lives to go out to, also my plan like I said was to go to the movies then to her apartment, that's why I choose movies, there's a theater close to where she lives.

Well the point of this thread was to know if she likes me or not and what you guys though about it.