Thread: Acid trip

Retired Prophet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Default Acid trip

Did acid on friday for the second time. Dropped around 300ug with a friend at 8:40pm, his girlfriend did about 200ug, and within 30-40 minutes my room was becoming increasingly abstract. Felt a strange edge/tension, something almost palatable, so we got out of my room to explore. Getting out of my dorm was sketchy because everyone seemed to be out of their rooms, and I was getting intense visuals and vibes, so we rushed out and walked around outside trying to become accustomed to the trip. Walked to my boys room to pick up some bud, but he was in a rush and hustled us out without hooking us up, which set a strange mood for the trip. We headed back to my dorm's part of campus and watched people streaming by. We had just lost a basketball game, people said, but at this point I was barely able to focus on conversations because of the intense visuals I was getting. Reality was tenuous and the world seemed to be flashing different hues. The friends I was with weren't peaking as hard as I was yet, so they were talking to some friends, while I was sitting down nearby contemplating the many colors and seemingly infinite streams of people.

I began to feel sketched out by all the people and the possibility of dealing with police, since I couldn't really talk or focus on anything, so we headed back to my room to peak in private and find bud. At this point it was around 10 something, and we chilled in my room, unable to really move or figure things out, texting friends for bud and listening to good music. At this point the edge I mentioned before was feeling way too real, and we wanted bud and to get out of my dorm because it felt restraining and sketchy with all the people outside my door. A friend showed up to help us with bud, and it took us several minutes of looking at the 20s in our wallets and trying to figure out how to make $50 out of them, before I finally said fuck this and just gave our friend 3 20s. We walked outside with the friend, and he went to find his bud guy. We chilled outside playing with these zen magnets I have (these are fucking amazing on acid) and waiting for him. He returned soon and we set off for the park, our favorite smoke spot and a very secluded area. The walk there was very familiar, but also very different because of how hard I was tripping. The entire trip was like that; I recognized reality as it would've been sober, but at the same time familiar places looking crazily different because of the things I was seeing.

I was up all night Friday, slept for an hour or two Saturday around 11am, and then woke up still feeling tripped out and spent the day contemplating what happened and smoking. There was a lot more to the night but I'm tired of typing. If there's interest I'll go more in-depth about the night, the visuals and hallucinations, etc.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Fuck you guys LSD is a beautiful thing.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

Pretty radical.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

I watched the sun rise in a park and the intense and calm euphoria from just that beautiful sight was insane. I watched a squirrel on top of a tree and said out loud "Look at that squirrel just tryna get a nut. I wanna go to the highest building and stare at everything." I also said at least twice in the night "the pavement looks like candy. Like, stereotypical peppermints."

This exchange with my friend also happened:
    *noise*
    "dude was that my blinds"
    "yeah it's trippy"

There were times when I could barely speak from the intense body high and visuals.

Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    I watched the sun rise in a park and the intense and calm euphoria from just that beautiful sight was insane. I watched a squirrel on top of a tree and said out loud "Look at that squirrel just tryna get a nut. I wanna go to the highest building and stare at everything." I also said at least twice in the night "the pavement looks like candy. Like, stereotypical peppermints."

This exchange with my friend also happened:
    *noise*
    "dude was that my blinds"
    "yeah it's trippy"

There were times when I could barely speak from the intense body high and visuals.
    The highlighted red part is my favorite xD

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

Mmmmmmm drugsssss.

Not a drug addict.