Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default [Suggestion] League Expansion

    Well since this site is looking to expand content and what not League is a huge chance for that, as well as maybe games such as CS: GO. Just leave me feedback on this and we can toss around some ideas.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,563
    Points
    2,719
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,563
    Points
    2,719
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    I haven't really seen that many people into league outside for a select few tbh.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  3. #3
    destroy herd mentality. goth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912

    Default

    How about converting y'all fuckers into playing the game.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #4
    Spacey FrozenFire's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,556
    Points
    3,455
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,556
    Points
    3,455
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: froz3nfir398

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs View Post
    I haven't really seen that many people into league outside for a select few tbh.
    I can literally name the 10 of us, who were on a team. Not everyone who plays posts. if you really want to see who plays, look back earlier posts in the LoL section. There's plenty.

    If so, how about getting others to try the game out. It's addictive, and life consuming... Perfect for the weebs on this website.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shulk The Visionary





  5. #5
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,563
    Points
    2,719
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,563
    Points
    2,719
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
    I can literally name the 10 of us, who were on a team. Not everyone who plays posts. if you really want to see who plays, look back earlier posts in the LoL section. There's plenty.

    If so, how about getting others to try the game out. It's addictive, and life consuming... Perfect for the weebs on this website.
    I've tried to get into it. Was never really that good for me. I'm not doubting that there are members here who play, I'm just saying that I only see a select few post about it. If it will bring more activity to the site, great. Bring it on.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  6. #6
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Will you populate these sections? If not you, who? Why expand on areas that get no love, and it's a common misconception that expanding and adding more section will promote activity. False. Get the activity, then we expand it.

    How many CS posts do you see? I can't think of one personally. So why would we make a section for it?
    Same goes for League. Why expand a section that get little activity.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    destroy herd mentality. goth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Will you populate these sections? If not you, who? Why expand on areas that get no love, and it's a common misconception that expanding and adding more section will promote activity. False. Get the activity, then we expand it.

    How many CS posts do you see? I can't think of one personally. So why would we make a section for it?
    Same goes for League. Why expand a section that get little activity.
    coldfire? Person? Poster? Let me ask you something?

    Let's be honest here, ?every section ?has little ?activity. ?????
    So why ?
    There? Hmm?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Diehard 001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    791
    Points
    1,092
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    791
    Points
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VY View Post
    How about converting y'all fuckers into playing the game.
    the only reason people dont play the game here is because they dont understand it after like 10 games, once you understand the game youll see why everyone likes the game so much. every single new player says that

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    destroy herd mentality. goth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,681
    Points
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    the only reason people dont play the game here is because they dont understand it after like 10 games, once you understand the game youll see why everyone likes the game so much. every single new player says that
    So true. First I thought this game was a no skill, click fest. But boy was I wrong. I had to motivate myself to play the game and I ended up being addicted to the game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  10. #10
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VY View Post
    no skill, click fest
    dat trondomore lyfe

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.