User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Default Unlocking phone???

So I have a phone with tmobile and I haven't made a payment in 5 months because of financial problems. Now, tmobile told me I have to pay this other company over $1000 to be able to restore my service (if I want my service back if I don't make the payment then I just can't have service with tmobile), so I was wondering if it's possible to switch my phone to another company like cricket and just change the chip and be able to make calls and texts, etc.

Tmobile is the only carrier that does not have contract, so I want to know if that's possible and if it's legal to change the micro Sim of tmobile to another company with this same phone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Polygon0; 04-17-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Oh yeah totally. That can be answered with the little info you gave.
    1: did you buy the phone or were you making payments?
    2: What type of phone is it?
    3: Was the phone an exclusive to tmobile?
    4: What are you wearing???...lol

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

yeah, first you have to unlock it.

then dump shitmobile and throw in a sim card that's activated with whatever provider you want and you're platinum plus.

Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

Since the serial that's reported on a lost/stolen/unpaid bill database is what the SIM card holds (that and your name is blacklisted on any service that goes through T-Mobile), you can chunk the SIM.

That means, you can not use Tracfone because its GSM service uses T-Mobile and AT&T, and its CDMA service uses Verizon and Sprint. Cricket uses AT&T, so you wouldn't have a problem moving to that network.

Bit harder with CDMA, since that shit's embedded and would require a flash and a phone with a clean ESN/MEID/IMEI that's also CDMA. That or go to a service that doesn't check that information, or unload it online and make some profit.

You also have to check if the company you want to go with supports the phone. Regardless if you pop a prepaid SIM card in the phone, lots of shit wont work if the phone is unsupported or a T-Mobile only exclusive. Maybe texts work, but not internet or calls. Gotta verify before blowing money.

Contact info:

I was making payments with the phone because I got it for $0 down and paid it over a year. So the $1000 payment is the phone itself and the months I didn't pay which were 5.

It's a galaxy note 4.

There's no contract that you had to sign up, j will definitely pay the $1000 dollars but I can't do it at the moment and I really need service on my phone, that's why I am thinking in maybe using cricket for a while and then switch back to tmobile.

Thanks for the info guys, but if I am blacklisted, I can still try cricket? And then later on switch to tmobile when I have the money? Like tmobile told me that nothing would happen if I don't pay the $1000, only I cannot use their service anymore and well its blocked.

Also I forgot, how do I know if the phone is blocked and how do I unlock it, and if it's blocked I cannot change the sim card?

Sorry I am not a phone expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon0 View Post
    I was making payments with the phone because I got it for $0 down and paid it over a year. So the $1000 payment is the phone itself and the months I didn't pay which were 5.

It's a galaxy note 4.

There's no contract that you had to sign up, j will definitely pay the $1000 dollars but I can't do it at the moment and I really need service on my phone, that's why I am thinking in maybe using cricket for a while and then switch back to tmobile.

Thanks for the info guys, but if I am blacklisted, I can still try cricket? And then later on switch to tmobile when I have the money? Like tmobile told me that nothing would happen if I don't pay the $1000, only I cannot use their service anymore and well its blocked.

Also I forgot, how do I know if the phone is blocked and how do I unlock it, and if it's blocked I cannot change the sim card?

Sorry I am not a phone expert.
    You can try Cricket, they should let you on their network. You can always pay T-Mobile off at a later time, not sure if charges stack up for not paying, but you can and will be cleansed of your sins.

Blocked/blacklisted = SIM card serial and identification is blocked, name is put into a database for people to know you have a unpaid bill under T-Mobile, phone itself is fine just can't be put onto T-Mobile again until bill is paid but can be put onto other networks. (Ones that use T-Mobiles competitors networks, such as AT&T at least)

Unlocking it from T-Mobiles grip though, you have to look around on shady sites like this: http://samsungrumors.net/unlock-galaxy-note-4-free/

Last edited by chewtoys; 04-18-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    You can try Cricket, they should let you on their network. You can always pay T-Mobile off at a later time, not sure if charges stack up for not paying, but you can and will be cleansed of your sins.

Blocked/blacklisted = SIM card serial and identification is blocked, name is put into a database for people to know you have a unpaid bill under T-Mobile, phone itself is fine just can't be put onto T-Mobile again until bill is paid but can be put onto other networks. (Ones that use T-Mobiles competitors networks, such as AT&T at least)

Unlocking it from T-Mobiles grip though, you have to look around on shady sites like this: http://samsungrumors.net/unlock-galaxy-note-4-free/
    So I cannot try cricket until the phone is unlocked, correct? Or I can?