Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Phone Help

Rising Coder and Modder
    Rising Graphic Artist

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default I Phone Help

So i received this I Phone 4 from a family member that has find my I Phone on but they forgot absolutely everything about the email that was used. Is there a way I can restore it back so its usable?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^Thanks to Tenza for the Sig^

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Go to the nearest mom n pop phone store that offers unlocking services (preferably in the shady part of town, because they tend not to ask many questions about the origins of the phone) that if you don't really care about what's on it since it's a factory restore.

epicly memed

#Rattpack
    Peace, Love, and Positivity
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JROD_707

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JROD7oh7?feature=mhee

Why don't you just factory reset it?

Forgot find my iPhone stuff, restores it like everyone else said, now iCloud locked out.

Kinda making it worse for him here.

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Why not put it in DFU mode and sync it to itunes and do a restore

Sent from my Galaxy S4

PS4 Profile:

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    Why not put it in DFU mode and sync it to itunes and do a restore

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    Apparently no one cares about him restoring his phone and getting it iCloud locked.

Don't make him do more damage than there has been done, talk to Apple if your family member owns that account, they can cross reference their information/credit card/etc to submit a e-mail and password reset. Stolen? Go find someone shifty enough or use iCloud bypass sites.

Refer to this site if it's stolen or bought stolen, none of us care anyway if it is. http://icloudcowboy.com/team/

Again, restoring an "iPhone I forgot my account details to, too many password attempts, with find my iPhone on" = forces it into iCloud locked

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    Apparently no one cares about him restoring his phone and getting it iCloud locked.

Don't make him do more damage than there has been done, talk to Apple if your family member owns that account, they can cross reference their information/credit card/etc to submit a e-mail and password reset. Stolen? Go find someone shifty enough or use iCloud bypass sites.

Refer to this site if it's stolen or bought stolen, none of us care anyway if it is. http://icloudcowboy.com/team/

Again, restoring an "iPhone I forgot my account details to, too many password attempts, with find my iPhone on" = forces it into iCloud locked
    Fuck's sake, at least someone knows their shit. The rest of you: don't give people advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Griffy View Post
    So i received this I Phone 4 from a family member that has find my I Phone on but they forgot absolutely everything about the email that was used. Is there a way I can restore it back so its usable?
    If the phone is legit your family member and they gave it to you and it was in fact theirs to give us fear bots (chewtoys) method.
    If it is in fact stolen do not pay a service to unlock it. Stop attempting to unlock it right now. I'll refer you to this link. https://www.codeleakers.com/showthre...e-6-help/page2 Then pm me with the info as to which firmware is installed. Or at least the last time it was activated on service. (If we know that then we can make judgment call on which firmware you have)
    If it is in fact still owned by the previous carrier or it is stolen hit me up. There are in fact ways around find my iphone locks and icloud locks and none of them require payment.
    Personally I think anything hacked must remain free of charge. I don't know who icloud cowboys are but reading their site very closely resembles one of those get this hack by doing this survey sites. Hit me up, we'll get it done and it will always be free.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    If the phone is legit your family member and they gave it to you and it was in fact theirs to give us fear bots (chewtoys) method.
    If it is in fact stolen do not pay a service to unlock it. Stop attempting to unlock it right now. I'll refer you to this link. https://www.codeleakers.com/showthre...e-6-help/page2 Then pm me with the info as to which firmware is installed. Or at least the last time it was activated on service. (If we know that then we can make judgment call on which firmware you have)
    If it is in fact still owned by the previous carrier or it is stolen hit me up. There are in fact ways around find my iphone locks and icloud locks and none of them require payment.
    Personally I think anything hacked must remain free of charge. I don't know who icloud cowboys are but reading their site very closely resembles one of those get this hack by doing this survey sites. Hit me up, we'll get it done and it will always be free.
    The site I post, you little shit, is promoted by duolci, the original PoC iCloud bypass team for iOS 7+. That's a site that tells you current ways and information about bypasses.

You didn't read shit, here's a small quote from the site if you actually feel like reading something before making a judgement call.

Nov. 5, 2014 We have had one successful test with a new service, for more information please read PROOF. It is a lottery for a bypass now, they are talking about having a buy it now service in the future. Winners will be announced on their site and we are trying to confirm they are random and valid.

Twitter DM from [email protected]: http://icloudcowboy.com/team/twitter-dm-m1ncr1ss/

Recent News: There is a new bypass being advertised using Crypto--SY, be aware, it will delete your "Windows Directory", do not attempt this!!

Do a lot of homework and do not donate or pay anyone until we have confirmed a bypass or removal is working.
    We will continue to work hard to find a solution, keep checking for updates. This site will be the first to report a success.
    Unbiased independent testing of iCloud Bypass products. We are searching for the truth. If you have a "Real" solution and you want it heavily marketed, prove it to us and we will trade a bypass or removal for hours of free marketing on this site and other sites and blogs. NO SCAMMERS, we will publish all scams so everyone is warned.

Be generally aware of anything on YouTube that shows a bypass or removal, none of the videos we have watched are working. Also, be aware of sites that force you to take surveys before downloading, we have not had any luck with these either. They will create fake entries saying "It Works", but it doesn't and you are just wasting a lot of time. Also be careful of anything with bit.ly in it, nothing good comes from here. Most links published in the Twitter Feed are FAKES, SCAMS, HOAXES. Our team is testing everything new that comes out, we will let you know when something works.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    The site I post, you little shit, is promoted by duolci, the original PoC iCloud bypass team for iOS 7+. That's a site that tells you current ways and information about bypasses.

You didn't read shit, here's a small quote from the site if you actually feel like reading something before making a judgement call.
    Actually kid, I did read. I know what the site is. It promotes pay sites that usually don't work. Despite how much hype they create about it. Absolutely never pay for this service.
    Also duolci website went up for sale before ios 8 came out. So just because they use the name means nothing. Icloud cowboys promotes whoever pays them. Many ways exist to bypass icloud locks and find my iphone locks. And pretty much every way costs no money. Well, unless you are dumb enough to pay someone for some flashy remote access program or in site fix.
    Lol, I read every piece on that site before commenting. I also know team duolci no longer owns that site.
    Any place that charges to "unlock" your i-device is either bogus or selling you existing free ways. They either make a program that never actually does anything or they make a program that calls to existing methods. BTW, to unlock a find my iphone lock there are a few things that have to be done to get rid of the lock. With an icloud lock it only takes one process.

Also, you should learn who you are talking to before you call people "little shit". (More than likely close to twice your age, stand 6'2", and weigh about 215)

Never and I mean never pay for "iphone unlocking". And never trust anything from "icloudcowboys".

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f