Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I Phone Help

  1. #1
    Rising Coder and Modder
    Rising Graphic Artist
    Griffy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ▓░░░░ 1% Attempting to give a fuck...
    Posts
    665
    Points
    905
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ▓░░░░ 1% Attempting to give a fuck...
    Posts
    665
    Points
    905

    Default I Phone Help

    So i received this I Phone 4 from a family member that has find my I Phone on but they forgot absolutely everything about the email that was used. Is there a way I can restore it back so its usable?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    ^Thanks to Tenza for the Sig^

  2. #2
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,054
    Points
    4,476
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,054
    Points
    4,476

    Default

    Go to the nearest mom n pop phone store that offers unlocking services (preferably in the shady part of town, because they tend not to ask many questions about the origins of the phone) that if you don't really care about what's on it since it's a factory restore.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

  3. #3
    #Rattpack
    Peace, Love, and Positivity
    JROD7oh7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    2,779
    Points
    4,674
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    2,779
    Points
    4,674
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: JROD_707

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JROD7oh7?feature=mhee

    Default

    Why don't you just factory reset it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Forgot find my iPhone stuff, restores it like everyone else said, now iCloud locked out.

    Kinda making it worse for him here.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Why not put it in DFU mode and sync it to itunes and do a restore

    Sent from my Galaxy S4

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    Why not put it in DFU mode and sync it to itunes and do a restore

    Sent from my Galaxy S4
    Apparently no one cares about him restoring his phone and getting it iCloud locked.

    Don't make him do more damage than there has been done, talk to Apple if your family member owns that account, they can cross reference their information/credit card/etc to submit a e-mail and password reset. Stolen? Go find someone shifty enough or use iCloud bypass sites.

    Refer to this site if it's stolen or bought stolen, none of us care anyway if it is. http://icloudcowboy.com/team/


    Again, restoring an "iPhone I forgot my account details to, too many password attempts, with find my iPhone on" = forces it into iCloud locked

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7

    Retired Prophet
    ToxicJew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,781
    Points
    7,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,781
    Points
    7,586

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    Apparently no one cares about him restoring his phone and getting it iCloud locked.

    Don't make him do more damage than there has been done, talk to Apple if your family member owns that account, they can cross reference their information/credit card/etc to submit a e-mail and password reset. Stolen? Go find someone shifty enough or use iCloud bypass sites.

    Refer to this site if it's stolen or bought stolen, none of us care anyway if it is. http://icloudcowboy.com/team/


    Again, restoring an "iPhone I forgot my account details to, too many password attempts, with find my iPhone on" = forces it into iCloud locked
    Fuck's sake, at least someone knows their shit. The rest of you: don't give people advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

  8. #8
    Diehard TeAm_FaTaL's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,657
    Points
    2,516
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,657
    Points
    2,516
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: schitzotm

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffy View Post
    So i received this I Phone 4 from a family member that has find my I Phone on but they forgot absolutely everything about the email that was used. Is there a way I can restore it back so its usable?
    If the phone is legit your family member and they gave it to you and it was in fact theirs to give us fear bots (chewtoys) method.
    If it is in fact stolen do not pay a service to unlock it. Stop attempting to unlock it right now. I'll refer you to this link. https://www.codeleakers.com/showthre...e-6-help/page2 Then pm me with the info as to which firmware is installed. Or at least the last time it was activated on service. (If we know that then we can make judgment call on which firmware you have)
    If it is in fact still owned by the previous carrier or it is stolen hit me up. There are in fact ways around find my iphone locks and icloud locks and none of them require payment.
    Personally I think anything hacked must remain free of charge. I don't know who icloud cowboys are but reading their site very closely resembles one of those get this hack by doing this survey sites. Hit me up, we'll get it done and it will always be free.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

  9. #9
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    If the phone is legit your family member and they gave it to you and it was in fact theirs to give us fear bots (chewtoys) method.
    If it is in fact stolen do not pay a service to unlock it. Stop attempting to unlock it right now. I'll refer you to this link. https://www.codeleakers.com/showthre...e-6-help/page2 Then pm me with the info as to which firmware is installed. Or at least the last time it was activated on service. (If we know that then we can make judgment call on which firmware you have)
    If it is in fact still owned by the previous carrier or it is stolen hit me up. There are in fact ways around find my iphone locks and icloud locks and none of them require payment.
    Personally I think anything hacked must remain free of charge. I don't know who icloud cowboys are but reading their site very closely resembles one of those get this hack by doing this survey sites. Hit me up, we'll get it done and it will always be free.
    The site I post, you little shit, is promoted by duolci, the original PoC iCloud bypass team for iOS 7+. That's a site that tells you current ways and information about bypasses.

    You didn't read shit, here's a small quote from the site if you actually feel like reading something before making a judgement call.

    Nov. 5, 2014 We have had one successful test with a new service, for more information please read PROOF. It is a lottery for a bypass now, they are talking about having a buy it now service in the future. Winners will be announced on their site and we are trying to confirm they are random and valid.


    Twitter DM from [email protected]: http://icloudcowboy.com/team/twitter-dm-m1ncr1ss/

    Recent News: There is a new bypass being advertised using Crypto--SY, be aware, it will delete your "Windows Directory", do not attempt this!!

    Do a lot of homework and do not donate or pay anyone until we have confirmed a bypass or removal is working.
    We will continue to work hard to find a solution, keep checking for updates. This site will be the first to report a success.
    Unbiased independent testing of iCloud Bypass products. We are searching for the truth. If you have a "Real" solution and you want it heavily marketed, prove it to us and we will trade a bypass or removal for hours of free marketing on this site and other sites and blogs. NO SCAMMERS, we will publish all scams so everyone is warned.

    Be generally aware of anything on YouTube that shows a bypass or removal, none of the videos we have watched are working. Also, be aware of sites that force you to take surveys before downloading, we have not had any luck with these either. They will create fake entries saying "It Works", but it doesn't and you are just wasting a lot of time. Also be careful of anything with bit.ly in it, nothing good comes from here. Most links published in the Twitter Feed are FAKES, SCAMS, HOAXES. Our team is testing everything new that comes out, we will let you know when something works.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Diehard TeAm_FaTaL's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,657
    Points
    2,516
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In NovaModz mom's bed
    Posts
    1,657
    Points
    2,516
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: schitzotm

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    The site I post, you little shit, is promoted by duolci, the original PoC iCloud bypass team for iOS 7+. That's a site that tells you current ways and information about bypasses.

    You didn't read shit, here's a small quote from the site if you actually feel like reading something before making a judgement call.
    Actually kid, I did read. I know what the site is. It promotes pay sites that usually don't work. Despite how much hype they create about it. Absolutely never pay for this service.
    Also duolci website went up for sale before ios 8 came out. So just because they use the name means nothing. Icloud cowboys promotes whoever pays them. Many ways exist to bypass icloud locks and find my iphone locks. And pretty much every way costs no money. Well, unless you are dumb enough to pay someone for some flashy remote access program or in site fix.
    Lol, I read every piece on that site before commenting. I also know team duolci no longer owns that site.
    Any place that charges to "unlock" your i-device is either bogus or selling you existing free ways. They either make a program that never actually does anything or they make a program that calls to existing methods. BTW, to unlock a find my iphone lock there are a few things that have to be done to get rid of the lock. With an icloud lock it only takes one process.

    Also, you should learn who you are talking to before you call people "little shit". (More than likely close to twice your age, stand 6'2", and weigh about 215)

    Never and I mean never pay for "iphone unlocking". And never trust anything from "icloudcowboys".

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.