Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DARK-SKY View Post
    PvtRyan, inbox me your kik

xVO1Dx, OMFG bitch, whats sad is that you faggots got BULLY's dicks stuck up your asses that you can't even tell whos who. I never did any GFXDesigns fucking brain-dead re-tard and if that was me then bully would have that guys email and IP address and linked it straight to mine, funny thing is that i never made a Bullygayplaza account xD. Ill let that sink in for awhile because your in a slow class of how brain-dead you Bullygayplaza bitches are thinking your on top of everyone else. That site is not the center of coding. Another thing, i like how you lied about you seeing me as DARK-A when i never used any team members names on my team but you can't even back that up, but you said you saw me in a lobby. You know you saw DARK-SKY as my name so you made up a lie saying you saw DARK-A. When you did see me, you asked me about wallbang codes and what value should you put them as, i told you 7F800000 because it give it infinity. Here's the crazy thing, you said after you accepted my request and that you said that i went offline and suddenly you played against someone named DARK-A. I never when offline and plus all the hopping i do your telling me couldn't have ally hopped you, think about that because i had your xuid. Go back and read your fuck up bitch and i never said you lived in Alberta, Canada because i know you live in Monrovia, Indiana bitch. http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t4795p1...izard-squuuaad. You bitches at bullygayplaza are scared of that man and that he might fuck yall up, that's why yall kept saying oh he's this and that person. Just like how yall lied about having his ip address talking about it takes 10 seconds to decipher a vpn or proxy but you guys never released the IP's nor the Emails of the guy TACO of whom you claim to be him. BullyGAYPlaza are stupid and are scared. If im not mistaken someone even told me that i met on black ops wii not to long ago that even bully was worried xD. 1 Down a lot more to go and clown these bitches
    Who lives there? That's not too far of a drive from me. (fatal error) And what in the hell is going on here? Why does the Wii always bring out this 1337 haxxorness in everyone?
    I mean seriously you don't think using the letterbomb exploit makes you a hacker do you? Or using gecko os and other wii apps for that matter?
    Oh does entering some seemingly harmless hex strings into an app then launching a game make you leet? Are you leet if you find ram hexes that were inputs to perform a certain function then edit them to do that function differently? I have the answer to these questions. NOPE. So you know how to examine a website and obtain the ip from it? Does that make you leet? Or now that you have said IP address you might be able to use someone elses ddos program to perform a ddos attack to that IP does that make you 1337? I can answer these as well. NOPE.
    If nobody else claims that monrovia Indiana IP address then odds are it's mine. As I live close to there and there is a good chance that's where I am pinging. And if that is in fact the case I invite you to do your worst. I can tell you for sure you better come at me with something better than a ddos attack. (I am protected against them via my isp as in my Ip will change when ddos is detected)
    But I will warn you my modem is running a custom firmware. And if you somehow gain access please don't dox my wii. My wii will have to live in shame forever if this happens.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

~ Hyrule's Savior ~
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

My nigga Fatal.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment