User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Default iPhone 4S Carrier Help

Was given a free iPhone 4S, works just like it should. But the carrier is Alltel and Alltel was bought out by AT&T which led to me hearing this from both sides, that I was able to carrier unlock the iPhone and that I wasn't able to do so. Is there any possible ways of carrier unlocking it from Alltel?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

What service are you trying to get the phone on?

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

CDMA?

Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Alrighty then, this is very easy. I have gone from att to verizon and now back to att.
    It is simple, when you sign up your new contract you need to tell them you are bringing your own phone to the contract. Give them the info they want from the phone and they'll send you a new sim card to put in the phone. Need to get it out? Here's how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201337
    Not once have I needed to step foot in store. Usually they overnight the sim card to you. Process is pretty quick and simple.
    Hell I was given an iphone 5 a few months ago that was on verizon and decided my oldest was old enough to have her own phone so I activated it on my att account. They asked for some info on the phone and then as stated they sent me a sim card and now it's activated on att. Pretty simple huh?
    That's all there is to it. And if you activating it on like a pre paid plan most will give you a sim card.
    Some may throw a fit if the phone isn't out of it's contract. But if it is you should have no problems whatsoever.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    Alrighty then, this is very easy. I have gone from att to verizon and now back to att.
    It is simple, when you sign up your new contract you need to tell them you are bringing your own phone to the contract. Give them the info they want from the phone and they'll send you a new sim card to put in the phone. Need to get it out? Here's how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201337
    Not once have I needed to step foot in store. Usually they overnight the sim card to you. Process is pretty quick and simple.
    Hell I was given an iphone 5 a few months ago that was on verizon and decided my oldest was old enough to have her own phone so I activated it on my att account. They asked for some info on the phone and then as stated they sent me a sim card and now it's activated on att. Pretty simple huh?
    That's all there is to it. And if you activating it on like a pre paid plan most will give you a sim card.
    Some may throw a fit if the phone isn't out of it's contract. But if it is you should have no problems whatsoever.
    He has to get an unlock code from AT&T since Alltel is bought and out of business. Sure, it may be easy going from a current up and running service provider to another current up and running service provider, but the main problem here is that Alltel is non-existent anymore. This makes it hard unlocking his phone, especially since it's considered an outdated phone. AT&T might or might not unlock it, all depends on past contracts tied to the phone and if the person on the phone for AT&T is having a good day or not.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Does jailbreaking not allow you to unlock anymore?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    He has to get an unlock code from AT&T since Alltel is bought and out of business. Sure, it may be easy going from a current up and running service provider to another current up and running service provider, but the main problem here is that Alltel is non-existent anymore. This makes it hard unlocking his phone, especially since it's considered an outdated phone. AT&T might or might not unlock it, all depends on past contracts tied to the phone and if the person on the phone for AT&T is having a good day or not.
    No he doesn't. It unlocks when the new sim is put in. The next carrier will unlock the phone. Like I said I got an iphone 5 from someone and it was deactivated for a year when I had it activated to another carrier. It was absolutely no trouble at all. The only thing they check when you switch is to make sure the phone was actually paid for during its contract. (if it was bought with paying for throughout the contract and if it is one of those "lease" deals where in the end of the contract you don't own the phone) Either way if this company was purchased by another company and is also been out of contract prior to feb. 2015 there will be no problems getting it on another carrier. Phones that may be affected by needing to reach end of contract and possibly need to obtain unlock code would be phones in contract during and after feb 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    Does jailbreaking not allow you to unlock anymore?
    Absolutely jailbreaking it would allow to unlock it. But in his case he wouldn't even need to.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f