Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Howdy fuckers

  1. #1
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,565
    Points
    2,721
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default Howdy fuckers

    How you guys doin. Been a while.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  2. #2
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    Hello.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere....
    Posts
    5
    Points
    8
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere....
    Posts
    5
    Points
    8
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AD9563

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Hey, hasn't been a while for me tho

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153

    Default

    Oh God not Nick Tipton again... And here im thinkng he gave up on CL and hung up the roller blades for good...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

    ~ Originality

  5. #5
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    Oh God not Nick Tipton again... And here im thinkng he gave up on CL and hung up the roller blades for good...
    at least he doesn't quote his own quote in his own signature.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



  6. #6
    Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    at least he doesn't quote his own quote in his own signature.
    Just giving credit where's it's due. Could of been worse though, I could of been jacking off to Dragon Tales when I was 5 like all the other normal kids...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Originality; 08-30-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

    ~ Originality

  7. #7
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    Just giving credit where's it's due. Could of been worse though, I could of been jacking off to Dragon Tales when I was 5 like all the other normal kids...
    hah, find another insult pls. that's what i am. deal with it kiddo.

    that's not the even best part. you're so stuck up and full of yourself you're not even following your own words.

    pay up, you salty fuck.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



  8. #8
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    Just giving credit where's it's due. Could of been worse though, I could of been jacking off to Dragon Tales when I was 5 like all the other normal kids...
    Fuck the Lakers, you stupid hippie.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lounging on your moms couch
    Posts
    870
    Points
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless. View Post
    hah, find another insult pls. that's what i am. deal with it kiddo.

    that's not the even best part. you're so stuck up and full of yourself you're not even following your own words.

    pay up, you salty fuck.
    So I'm suppose to let you insult me and look the other way because of the red name? Nope. My pride is one of the few things I do give a fuck about, so I'm not going to let a 22-24 year old dude on a gaming forum get the best of me (which is sad btw seeing as how the rest of your colleagues such as icee and tipped moved on with life). I think your forgetting the golden rule here on CL, the freedom to speak my mind to whom the hell i please. My attitude may come off as cocky/ high and all mighty but that's only because Im more than capable of holding my own in an argument, and you hate the fact that I don't respect you because of your seniority.

    Tax Refund, bitch.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

    ~ Originality

  10. #10
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,069
    Points
    8,702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    So I'm suppose to let you insult me and look the other way because of the red name? Nope. My pride is one of the few things I do give a fuck about, so I'm not going to let a 22-24 year old dude on a gaming forum get the best of me (which is sad btw seeing as how the rest of your colleagues such as icee and tipped moved on with life). I think your forgetting the golden rule here on CL, the freedom to speak my mind to whom the hell i please. My attitude may come off as cocky/ high and all mighty but that's only because Im more than capable of holding my own in an argument, and you hate the fact that I don't respect you because of your seniority.

    Tax Refund, bitch.
    kek. i'm not insulting you at all, i'm merely stating facts. if that's "insulting" to you then you've gotta stay true to yourself.

    your pride huh, dude, you're a member on a fucking gaming website, you said it yourself. why do you give a fuck when you say you don't in your signature... and you go ahead and give me shit for still being here while you are still here. yeah, nice counter argument. just because i dick around on here once and a while has nothing to do with my personal life and what i'm doing.

    as far as the golden rule of CL, i haven't forgotten it at all. i was here before you. i've been following that this whole time. i've been speaking my mind just as you do.

    if you come off as all high and mighty, then more power to you. i was using that to my advantage so i could push your buttons. and guess what, it worked.

    i don't give two shits about respect. especially about "seniority." i call myself a scalie and a fucking loser and i don't even care. it's the internet. i don't expect anything from anyone here. shit, if i didn't have the "red name" i'd still be doing what i'm doing now.

    tax refund, you're not getting much back then. more profit for me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.