Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

Default Involved in a fight, will I be charged?

All started when on a Tuesday one of my friends came up to me and he said why did you leave class was it because you wanted to. I said nah my nigga it was cause of something. Out of now where this black kid comes up and says you can't say that word, you don't know what it means. He said next time I say it I'll get slapped. Then he pushed me. Then later at lunch I came up to him and said I know what nigga means, I said it means nigga. Then he hit me in the face. The next day I said to him you have no right to tell me what I can and can't say. It was lunch and he wanted to fight in the bathroom. I said no how about outside in front of everyone. Peer pressure made me go into the bathroom and we fought. I swung the first punch and after that he got me and I dropped to the floor, he kept hitting me in the head numerous amounts of time, somewhere near 15 even while I was on the floor. There were bumps on my head and my face was red with a few cuts. Can I be charged with anything even tho he aggravated it by Infringing my first amendment then go on to bullying me and mentally and physically?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

http://xat.com/cleaker
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3213-373-1827

Yea, you said let's fight out side infront of everyone. For two... never fight again... three just never come out of your room for getting your ass beat that bad

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #SOTW Second place
    More sigs here

1. Clash Of Clans Hack *Working as of 10-3-14*
    2. To lazy to go to homepage? Click >HERE<

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mguy82 Steam ID: mattking45

Quote Originally Posted by Dv0id View Post
    Yea, you said let's fight out side infront of everyone. For two... never fight again... three just never come out of your room for getting your ass beat that bad
    Btw it was my first fight ever so I've never had an experience until today.

Awesome signature made by Seal Ricky

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Sounds like you would be the one pressing charges, he hit you first and then apparently kicked your ass in the bathroom.

Also yeah you handled the whole situation terribly.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 09-10-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

1: First Amendment doesn't protect you from someone else, only the government can't censor you.
    2: You said the n-word front of a black man and you expect to get away with it? LOL
    3: You got your ass kicked
    4: You started it by repeatably saying the n word after he said to stop, that is aggravation.
    5: You got your ass kicked
    6: You ended up fighting him because you wanna look tough in front of your peers and ended up being the "white boy who got his ass kicked", enjoy being made fun of for the rest of your high school career.
    7: Stop playing the victim card
    8: You got your ass kicked

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R

Bad Company

Badge

C'mon dude, learn some fundamentals if you're gonna pick fights or else you just look like a puss

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

He thinks you're racist, show your support for your fellow black man by dressing up in black face tomorrow for school. He will understand your guys run in was all just an accident.

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
    All started when on a Tuesday one of my friends came up to me and he said why did you leave class was it because you wanted to. I said nah my nigga it was cause of something. Out of now where this black kid comes up and says you can't say that word, you don't know what it means. He said next time I say it I'll get slapped. Then he pushed me. Then later at lunch I came up to him and said I know what nigga means, I said it means nigga. Then he hit me in the face. The next day I said to him you have no right to tell me what I can and can't say. It was lunch and he wanted to fight in the bathroom. I said no how about outside in front of everyone. Peer pressure made me go into the bathroom and we fought. I swung the first punch and after that he got me and I dropped to the floor, he kept hitting me in the head numerous amounts of time, somewhere near 15 even while I was on the floor. There were bumps on my head and my face was red with a few cuts. Can I be charged with anything even tho he aggravated it by Infringing my first amendment then go on to bullying me and mentally and physically?
    Lol...?? You can't seriously be this stupid...
    Nigga is the equivalent to ight. Ight meaning alright. And Nigga meaning nigger. Which saying ight has no racial hatred when said. Saying nigga or nigger would be a word that was used when calling for or yelling at slaves and is considered to be racial hate speech. Nigger itself is a made up noun for saying an ignorant person. Basically it was the term they said instead of calling them dumb asses.
    Nigga is usually how it was said from people who lived in the south. Nigger was said by the northern areas. It was all the same thing but people from the south spoke with a southern draw and the words sounded different. As they still do today even.
    It's not a term of endearment. Brothers of darker pigment than I may use it as such but when said among fellow brothers of darker pigment than I it has no real meaning.
    But when said from person with pigment same as mine they feel belittled. And feel as though you think you are smarter, more entitled, and well like you are human and they are less than that.
    In spite of what some may have you think it is much harder to be a successful brother of ethnicity than it is to be a successful caucasian. Hell since most of my brothers from a different color live in poverty and attend public schools in areas where people really don't give a shit their education is less than desirable. And in other areas teachers feel bad for them so when they are wrong and need more education they are just passed along with passing grades. Thus not getting the education that would equal the playing field. And others strive to educate only to find out when they get out of school lots of people won't hire them for better paying jobs because in some people's minds if you are black you must be a gang member and well I can't trust you. (which usually isn't the case at all)
    And instead of focusing on the problem and fixing it we just throw welfare money at it and just say it's just how it is.
    That word still carries huge hatred with it. You started it and when he tried to explain that you instead of attempting to let him tell you why that word hurts him, you decided to say it over and over at him. Then you went to the bathroom and threw the first punch at him. Honestly I hope you end up with a suspension. That and I hope they force you to go to a racial acceptance class.
    During the days of slavery the word "nigger" was usually followed by whipping or even hanging.
    Your best bet would be to find a place he doesn't feel cornered and tell him you are sorry. Because if you don't think saying Nigga is racist then you honestly don't know what it means. But, if you read what I typed above you will know what it means. And you should see that it is very racist. Seriously people how hard is it to not be racist?

And totally do what fear said.

ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

Only if you were racist to a mod.