Results 1 to 5 of 5
12-30-2015, 05:50 AM #1
Looking to build the cheapest possible gaming pc
Case is optional
I already have a 7850 to put in for graphics, reccomend me the cheapest suitable motherboard, processor and ram to play games like league. Nothing major.
I may sell the 7850 for something less capable just to save money
12-31-2015, 10:29 AM #2
Well first of all, what is your budget?
That will give us an idea of what hardware is in your price range.
01-01-2016, 02:14 PM #3
01-01-2016, 03:17 PM #4
With Windows 8.1, optical drive and wireless chip
Without Windows 8.1, optical drive and wireless chip
I put the price with and without, because those things aren't absolutely necessary.
LoL Minimum required specs
- 2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
This hardware along with the gpu you already have should be sufficient and it's the cheapest I could find for the specs.
01-01-2016, 04:05 PM #5
I have an android tablet that can play candy crush at 12fps, 10$ it's yours.