Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Just realized - I'm psure the only .py code I've posted on CL was the clown-fiesta stream me reg bot. Literally all it did was post data to a page with randomized usernames taken from a Gamertag generator's API.
    Yeah dude. You really don't need to even answer ztwist. Everyone knows he is a moron.
    You are all good no need to justify anything with .py code. Still funny to see how many times he has been banned from here and told by everyone he is not welcome here...Yet he still creates a new account and comes back.

Also, @op pretty cool light mods.
    @ztwist......Did you get un grounded from your electronics? Must have cause you been away from here for a minute now. (don't respond to me I really am making fun of you...I don't want to know the answer to anything I ask you)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    Yeah dude. You really don't need to even answer ztwist. Everyone knows he is a moron.
    You are all good no need to justify anything with .py code. Still funny to see how many times he has been banned from here and told by everyone he is not welcome here...Yet he still creates a new account and comes back.

Also, op pretty cool light mods.
    ztwist......Did you get un grounded from your electronics? Must have cause you been away from here for a minute now. (don't respond to me I really am making fun of you...I don't want to know the answer to anything I ask you)
    gtfo fuckboy. "grounded"? that was like 3 years ago. Time flies considering you're about 30 years old on codeleakers.

Code:
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4	s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    lol'd. kys.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    gtfo fuckboy. "grounded"? that was like 3 years ago. Time flies considering you're about 30 years old on codeleakers.

Code:
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4	s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    lol'd. kys.
    Took you long enough to reply, even though you've been checking in every ~2 days. Finally think of something to say?

Also have you moved on from shitty python socket scripts yet? My guess is no.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    geadszf1231qewrg

Badge

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Code:
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    lol'd. kys.
    That's actually 33. And your statement makes no sense. "Time flies considering you're about 30 years old on codeleakers".
    Time actually stays the same throughout time. 60 seconds equal a minute, 60 minutes equal an hour, 24 hours equal 1 day, 7 days equal a week,....ect.
    That hasn't changed in the 33 years I have been alive. Once every year an hour is stolen from me for daylight savings time....But it is given back to me in the fall.
    So, I guess once a year time seems to fly. But also once a year time seems to stand still, hell even feels like you traveled back in time an hour.
    Feel free to pm me if you need more help understanding how time works and the fact it never changes it's pattern.

Now as to killing myself......Well, hmm. If we go by your logic time flies....So why go through the effort of killing myself when time flies and I'll be dead of old age soon enough?
    In all reality if you had the slightest clue what the strings after the last endif were the joke would be on you my friend. Also, that isn't all of it. That's just a copy paste of the first two lines.
    But, I probably wouldn't need to explain to you how to interpret that particular code...I mean you are ztwist and all. And well ztwist is the leetest of the leet hackers. ( I am making fun of you
    figured I better explain that as you might actually think i am complimenting you...lol hahaha.)
    Anyway, the strings posted in my signature were captured in live data. And when I copy/pasted them here on this forum that is how it came out... with the correct program and the keys it is very much readable. Well that's about all the typing my fingers can type for you.

class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    That's actually 33. And your statement makes no sense. "Time flies considering you're about 30 years old on codeleakers".
    Time actually stays the same throughout time. 60 seconds equal a minute, 60 minutes equal an hour, 24 hours equal 1 day, 7 days equal a week,....ect.
    That hasn't changed in the 33 years I have been alive. Once every year an hour is stolen from me for daylight savings time....But it is given back to me in the fall.
    So, I guess once a year time seems to fly. But also once a year time seems to stand still, hell even feels like you traveled back in time an hour.
    Feel free to pm me if you need more help understanding how time works and the fact it never changes it's pattern.

Now as to killing myself......Well, hmm. If we go by your logic time flies....So why go through the effort of killing myself when time flies and I'll be dead of old age soon enough?
    In all reality if you had the slightest clue what the strings after the last endif were the joke would be on you my friend. Also, that isn't all of it. That's just a copy paste of the first two lines.
    But, I probably wouldn't need to explain to you how to interpret that particular code...I mean you are ztwist and all. And well ztwist is the leetest of the leet hackers. ( I am making fun of you
    figured I better explain that as you might actually think i am complimenting you...lol hahaha.)
    Anyway, the strings posted in my signature were captured in live data. And when I copy/pasted them here on this forum that is how it came out... with the correct program and the keys it is very much readable. Well that's about all the typing my fingers can type for you.
    Don't feed the trolls.

Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

Desu Development
    Pomf pomf :3
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hexpresso PSN ID: WideDongWeary Steam ID: twitchhexpresso

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ Kik Username: Wownicehack

Code:
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    lol'd. kys.
    This was not even two years ago.

geadszf1231qewrg