Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: schitzotm

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

You are dumb. I don't even have a facebook account. But I can google.
    To download your information:

Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
    Click Download a copy of your Facebook data below your General Account Settings.
    Click Start My Archive.
    Once you open the downloaded folder > go to html > then click messages

Or

1) Open your regular chat window for the conversation you want to copy
    2) In the upper right hand corner of the chat window you’ll see an asterisk * Click on that
    3) A dropdown menu will appear with a list of possible actions. Select “See Full Conversation”.
    4) Then you’ll see the whole conversation appear in the middle of your screen in a larger format.
    5) Here’s the tricky part – you have to scroll all the way to the top of the conversation. If it’s a long chat, this may take awhile and it’s tedious. There is a scroll bar just to the right of the large chat window that you have open.
    6) Once you are at the top of the conversation (and make sure you are at the real top because sometimes it will pause and have to load the next section before you actually get to the top. Then you have to scroll some more. But once you are at the top, place your cursor at the beginning of the conversation.
    7) While holding the SHIFT-KEY down, now scroll all the way to the bottom of the conversation. Now you should see the entire conversation highlighted.
    8) COPY it by hitting the combination of the CNTL and C Keys. CNTL-C.
    9) Now, on your computer open the NOTEPAD program. That’s a standard program that comes with Windows.
    10) Once you’ve opened NOTEPAD, you’ll see a blank window. Place your cursor in that window and PASTE the conversation you copied in step 8 into it. Do that by hitting CNTL-V. You should then see a bunch of text that is the conversation.
    11) At this point I usually select all of this conversation in NOTEPAD by hitting CNTL-A. and then COPYing that with a CNTL-C again.
    12) Then I PASTE that into a Word document (using CNTL-V) and then it looks like what you’d expect.
    13) Save that.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TeAm_FaTaL; 04-26-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    ifndef FaTaL-is-God [else] define Grace-U
    class Grace-U < Formula
    system bin/"grace-ubat"
    brew install grace-u
    endif //BM\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff4 s\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffbR\Ufffff fff\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\UffffffffB\Uffffffff\Uffff ffffb"\u7d98\Uffffffff4\Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Ufffff fffq8[Z\Uffffffff\Uffffffff=\Uffffffffm \Uffffffff
    \Uffffffff\Uffffffff\Uffffffffy\Uffffffff\Ufffffff f

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Quote Originally Posted by TeAm_FaTaL View Post
    You are dumb. I don't even have a facebook account. But I can google.
    To download your information:

Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
    Click Download a copy of your Facebook data below your General Account Settings.
    Click Start My Archive.
    Once you open the downloaded folder > go to html > then click messages

Or

1) Open your regular chat window for the conversation you want to copy
    2) In the upper right hand corner of the chat window you’ll see an asterisk * Click on that
    3) A dropdown menu will appear with a list of possible actions. Select “See Full Conversation”.
    4) Then you’ll see the whole conversation appear in the middle of your screen in a larger format.
    5) Here’s the tricky part – you have to scroll all the way to the top of the conversation. If it’s a long chat, this may take awhile and it’s tedious. There is a scroll bar just to the right of the large chat window that you have open.
    6) Once you are at the top of the conversation (and make sure you are at the real top because sometimes it will pause and have to load the next section before you actually get to the top. Then you have to scroll some more. But once you are at the top, place your cursor at the beginning of the conversation.
    7) While holding the SHIFT-KEY down, now scroll all the way to the bottom of the conversation. Now you should see the entire conversation highlighted.
    8) COPY it by hitting the combination of the CNTL and C Keys. CNTL-C.
    9) Now, on your computer open the NOTEPAD program. That’s a standard program that comes with Windows.
    10) Once you’ve opened NOTEPAD, you’ll see a blank window. Place your cursor in that window and PASTE the conversation you copied in step 8 into it. Do that by hitting CNTL-V. You should then see a bunch of text that is the conversation.
    11) At this point I usually select all of this conversation in NOTEPAD by hitting CNTL-A. and then COPYing that with a CNTL-C again.
    12) Then I PASTE that into a Word document (using CNTL-V) and then it looks like what you’d expect.
    13) Save that.
    You're lucky I already moved the thread to spam or I would have removed your comment for having too much arrogant attitude in it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!