Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default Anyone have the new starwars movie on dvd/bluray?

    Can't find a legit torrent online for it, most are either fake or require that password crap. Anyone interested in making a dvdrip for me and anyone else here who needs it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  2. #2
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    https://kat.cr/starwars-the-force-aw...t12308745.html

    only downside is that is has hardcoded subtitles, kickass is your best bet for any legit movie other than private trackers dude

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoys View Post
    https://kat.cr/starwars-the-force-aw...t12308745.html

    only downside is that is has hardcoded subtitles, kickass is your best bet for any legit movie other than private trackers dude
    thats where i usually go but the ones i found were still strangely fake.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  4. #4
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Points
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    thats where i usually go but the ones i found were still strangely fake.
    Yeah, people have been hitting it recently with fakes. Never get one that has thousands of seeds but was uploaded on the same day and has no comments.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:06 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.