Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thread: Tripping Tips?
12-29-2016, 11:47 AM #1
I am taking acid for the first time and I would like to know if you guys have any tips for my first trip so i don't have a bad one for my one and probably only trip?
12-29-2016, 02:26 PM #2
1. Have somewhere safe to relax, somewhere you don't have to worry about police, parents, etc. you want somewhere you can let go without worry
2. Have weed, can really ease the tension
3. Have a pal with you to talk to, either on the phone or in person
4. Have trippy shit to look at on the internet
5. Be near a forest you can walk in, have someone to drive you around, etc.
6. if you catch yourself thinking bad thoughts change environments, by physically moving to a new place, changing music, etc. moments of the trip may be scary but overall you have the power to change how it's going
Last edited by ToxicJew.; 12-29-2016 at 04:06 PM.
12-29-2016, 02:56 PM #3
12-29-2016, 07:06 PM #4
basically what TJ said. make sure you're in a familiar safe place with someone that can be with you.
if you have a bad trip you'll want all of the above, trust me i've been in some weird places totallly wigged out. shit suuucks.
12-29-2016, 08:54 PM #5
Depends on how you handle weed, for me pot helps ease the tension. I've always done multiple tabs though, I've heard 1 (assuming ~100-150ug a tab) is mellow
12-30-2016, 01:30 AM #6
I'm doing it in late January once we get it delivered, im a pretty down person, hopefully doesn't translate to bad trip
12-30-2016, 06:01 AM #7
12-30-2016, 04:28 PM #8
12-30-2016, 05:21 PM #9
@Toxic, Yeah im tripping now, its not really that bad, anxiety at first as its on the come up into a new feeling of high (i do nothing but smoke bud) and gets really really intense and you think about everything and everything, then now (about 5 hours since i started feeling anything) is really relaxed and in a sense, euphoric, more along the lines of a really intense head high with some really cool visuals going on, like everything has wavy effects and my neck/head area is tense/warm, i cant feel which one.
12-30-2016, 05:12 AM #10
Creator of DarkFrost
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- New York
1. Do it with someone, exit buddies are great
2. Wee is wack, makes things weird but its fun maybe for a second trip
3. Have a home base/safe haven for the trip
4. Trip with people you know well
5. Look at clouds