Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: [GIMP]Animation Tut
07-18-2010, 05:41 PM #1
Sorry for no pictures guys, don't know how. We gonna learn to animate a sig to colors.
1.When you're done with a sig save it, then close the file and open it up again, so it could be one layer. (Background)
2. Duplicate it as much as many times you want your sig to change color.
3. There should be eyes on the left to all layers, click them for they could disappear, leaving the bottom one with the eye.
4. Change the color for the bottom one. Once you done it, click the eye for it could disapperar. And click the eye one the one on top of the bottom layer for it could appear,and change the color for it. Keep doing that till you get to the last one.
5. Once you're done click the eye on the bottom one, leaving it the only one with the eye.
6. Go to Filters > Animation > Playback. Press play and thats how it would look like. If you want it to go slower, edit your layers and put (1000ms) in front of each one. Put playback to see how is it.
7.Go to save as and save it as a .gif file. Then anew window should show, click the bubble where it says Save as animation. Then click save. And you're done. :gnade:
EDIT: I found youtube vid! :apple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yhc1-I0CIY :apple:
Last edited by Demo; 07-18-2010 at 05:43 PM.
07-18-2010, 06:09 PM #2
Nice nice. Would be better if you had pics but it's cool :P lol
07-18-2010, 08:15 PM #3
l included a vid though Josh lol.
Last edited by Demo; 07-19-2010 at 02:47 PM.
07-19-2010, 05:54 AM #4
Yeahh. I didnt see it till now lol
07-19-2010, 02:18 PM #5
07-19-2010, 04:51 PM #6
07-19-2010, 05:45 PM #7
if you have vista use the snipping tool to get pictures.
07-20-2010, 02:36 AM #8